Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Celestia's cousin, apparently, is an alicorn

ManaMinori

Hi, guys.

I learned not too long ago about Léon. Who is Léon, you might ask? Well, the official French MLP magazine apparently had a story that showed us yet another relative of Princess Celestia's! I'm kind of interested in MLP's royalty, so I want to know as much as I can about this guy (though there's probably not much to know).

Problem is, I've only been able to find a single image of the story. I've found this same pic in a couple different places (Equestria Daily, the MLP Wiki) and I want more context, more info. We can see two "panels" in the pic, but I figure there's more between the two that isn't included in the pic.

So if anyone could provide a more complete picture of Léon's part in the story, or at least more info, that'd be great. As it stands, for all I know the story could end up revealing that it was just Prince Blueblood under an age spell and there is no Léon.

Hi, as there are two threads on the same topic I decided to merge them.

for me i havent seen either Skyla or leon in the actual show so for me theyre only non-cannon/fanmade ponies 

that said it would be awsome if they appeared on the show !!

If you want my honest opinion, I like the spinoff media for FiM for the most part, and support the existence of B canon material. I'm not sure where I would place non-English material, but I prefer to think of it as C canon for someone who is English speaking, where it's up to the individual to decide which regional material he or she accepts as canon, but accepted material is more or less like additional B canon. Also, as it's likely that multiple regions have their own stories that may or may not be exclusive to one language that isn't English, those stories may as well be treated as B canon for that region. I'm ok with that, and think it's actually kind of cool as the Mane Six and the supporting cast as well as the world of Equestria has potential for so many different stories that don't have to be confined to the English language or NA. I myself am quite fond of the Japan exclusive manga and plan on reading it sometime with my Japanese/English dictionaries now that I will be finished with school.

As for this particular story, I think it's harmless enough and the implication of having a male Alicorn is kind of neat so I support it. I doubt I'll ever read it as I haven't taken any French since Grade 8 and even though it has been half a decade since I've taken any Japanese I identify more with it as my second language, but I support the existence of that French exclusive story and any others that might exist in French or any other language. That's also kind of a neat incentive for Bronies who may at one point decide to learn another language, as there might be additional pony material to be found in that language.

• Brohoof 1