Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

one does not simply

Comrade Courage

It has been about 30 years since I've read LOTR, but I read it a LOT back in the 70s & early 80s.  At 1st, I would have said Aragon (Sam said an enemy "Would look fairer but feel fouler") but that expression -you are right, that is Boromir. 

But, what are their Cutie Marks?  For Strider (Aragon), horseshoes perhaps?  Boromir, maybe his horn (I remember he sounded it when they started their journey.  When Gandalf scolded him he said he refused to slink out of Rivendell as if they were bandits).  Or, perhaps, something related to Gondor?

The Hobbits are easy, ponies to Human horses.  Elves = Unicorns, perhaps.

If you do the others, I look forward to seeing them.  The movie was pretty good, but it did leave out 90%+ of the books.

• Brohoof 1

h6ruy.jpg

Eheh.. Sorry. Couldn't resist. :please:

But no, I actually like it. With the beard he kind of reminds me of one of the bowling ponies from The Big Lebowski gag.  :derp:  It goes well on him though, nice job on this.

• Brohoof 1

It has been about 30 years since I've read LOTR, but I read it a LOT back in the 70s & early 80s.  At 1st, I would have said Aragon (Sam said an enemy "Would look fairer but feel fouler") but that expression -you are right, that is Boromir. 

But, what are their Cutie Marks?  For Strider (Aragon), horseshoes perhaps?  Boromir, maybe his horn (I remember he sounded it when they started their journey.  When Gandalf scolded him he said he refused to slink out of Rivendell as if they were bandits).  Or, perhaps, something related to Gondor?

The Hobbits are easy, ponies to Human horses.  Elves = Unicorns, perhaps.

If you do the others, I look forward to seeing them.  The movie was pretty good, but it did leave out 90%+ of the books.

a fellow avid fan well I read the books every year children of hurin and the similarion included they are my favorite books ever and I have done gimli and legolas http://mlpforums.com/topic/120394-gimli-and-legolas-with-text/ as well as aragorn http://mlpforums.com/topic/120663-first-headshot/ and those were my thoughts exactly :D

img-3471389-1-h6ruy.jpg

Eheh.. Sorry. Couldn't resist. :please:

But no, I actually like it. With the beard he kind of reminds me of one of the bowling ponies from The Big Lebowski gag.  :derp:  It goes well on him though, nice job on this.

thank you and no one does not simply ponify boromir :P