Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler What Do Diamonds Taste Like?

SuperBrony87

Sorry I'm not sure where this topic applies so I placed it here in "Show Discussion" if you feel it doesn't belong then find a good place for it for me please?... That being said, here's an idea I think you might like. For anyone who likes, or anyone who watches M.L.P. F.I.M. has probably seen Spike The Dragon chewing on a diamond sprinkled cupcake or salivating over a pile of precious gems and jewels or growing and aging a ruby that he will soon eat. I extend to you and invitation to join me on a journey of imagination... So I give you? "What Do Diamonds Taste Like?"

Imagine if you will that you are a dragon living in Equestria and for whatever you've collected and stored loads of precious stones, not just for treasures or interior decorations, but for your food too. I propose a question... You could also think of it as a game too, if you like? I want you to imagine eating a diamond or a emerald or a ruby or any kind of jewel, what does that diamond taste like?

If you like this idea and have anything come up. Come join in and I'd be very much to see what you got. Like maybe: The various colors of the jewels are also their flavors, or some red ones like the rare fire ruby that Spike was saving in "Secret To My Excess" was a red hot cinnamon flavor, which would not be very hot to a dragon, given they can swim in pools of lava "Dragonquest". I mentioned Spike chewing on shards of diamonds possibly sapphires? Sprinkled on his cupcakes when he orders them he sometimes asks for "heavy on the diamonds" much like extra sprinkles. The shards are blue and compliment the blue frosted cupcake as well... They are blue so maybe they're blue raspberry flavored? I've seen baking decors and blue raspberry showed up sometimes. Could there be also sour flavors like: Lemon, lime or green apple even an orange flavor? I had this thought while going through "A Dog and Pony Show" the other night. I thought "what does a they taste like?" Then I got a response and then I got this whole idea.

This has been SuperBron87 saying, This isn't really important and you don't have to do anything, but if you do decide and have any ideas. Come share them with me... I look forward to what fun and imaginations every pony has.  

Sorry clicked Post New Topic before I could add the pics I was gonna include... Well here they are enjoy these "nom nom noms".

SuperBrony87

post-31899-0-58402100-1423085944.jpg

post-31899-0-95574900-1423085958_thumb.png

post-31899-0-84843300-1423085972_thumb.png

post-31899-0-24780700-1423085981_thumb.png

post-31899-0-42450600-1423085986_thumb.png

Funny thing, diamonds have never once been shown to exist in Equestria. Lots of other gemstones have, and we can infer that diamonds do exist there, but we've never actually seen one. Unless you think those tiny little circles on Diamond Tiara's tiara are diamonds.

I guess they taste like rock candies. ;)

Nice! They have that in "Maud Pie"... Rock Candy good idea. So is that the stuff that when you eat them they pop and crackle on you tongue? and if you put them in Pepsi your head will explode?

Funny thing, diamonds have never once been shown to exist in Equestria. Lots of other gemstones have, and we can infer that diamonds do exist there, but we've never actually seen one. Unless you think those tiny little circles on Diamond Tiara's tiara are diamonds.

yeah, um, I think they could be seen on Rarity's leg and the tiara girl yes but I seem to remember the cupcakes. Them little blue shards look like diamonds are colored in blue perhaps? Some say that's sapphire and that's blue too. I'd say diamonds could have a minty icey taste?

I'd still say the red ones could be flavors of colors? Cherry, strawberry, Red Apple, uhhh watermelon... MMMM GIMMY! And or red hot cinnamon. I keep thinking the textures seem very much like hard candy? SO I think they're like Jolly Ranchers? 

yeah, um, I think they could be seen on Rarity's leg and the tiara girl yes but I seem to remember the cupcakes. Them little blue shards look like diamonds are colored in blue perhaps? Some say that's sapphire and that's blue too. I'd say diamonds could have a minty icey taste?

Those were sapphires according to Mrs. Cake.

I bet they taste like chicken.

You know it had to be said.

??? What does chicken taste like?

Those were sapphires according to Mrs. Cake.

I'm not ruling the sapphires out I did mention or they could be sapphires. So are they blue raspberry then?

This has been fun... Really I very much enjoyed reading all your responses such imaginations... :D I'll stick around and wait for more wonderful ideas. Every pony will often shine and impress if you give them the chance? Keep it up ya'll doing great! <3

SuperBrony87