Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Request] Creating an OC.

Darius

Hey there guys! If possible I would like someone to either point me towards a good artist on the site which can be paid or unpaid, or take a tab at creating this OC based on the text I provide. 

I would like it to be a Stallion Pegasus, White / light Grey body with fairly long fur, a long sort of windswept / spiked back mane (black color). As for the eye Color I would prefer them to be Green, I would also like the tail to be long / elegant. Overall he will have a Confident / handsome look about him, maybe grinning or sneering slightly. 

Examples in human: http://www.menshairstyles.net/d/54025-1/men+spiky+hairstyle+with+long+bang_very+cool+haircut.jpg

Hey

I'm moving your request over to the Creative Resources forum where you should get more recommendations. We also have a few commission artists on site as well if you want to take a look there. 

Hey there Galahad, i would be happy to do a sketch for you and i do not charge anything :D

based on how you described how you want him to look in your first post i think that is enough to go on 

Sure thing. You said "long fur"...are you talking about his coat? Or his mane?

His coat, I have seen art pics where instead of being one 2d sheet of color like in the show, they sometimes have a little bit of fur sticking on on the front, just to show it's more 3d if you know what i mean? if thats too hard to do then stick to show standards, atm i just want a refrence for him 

Bumpity bumpity bumpity