Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did I just do?!? (Equestria Girls Parody)

Pinkie Pony

"pinkie pie isnt drunk shes on meth we all know that"

ok i burst out laughing, AJ was pretty funny in this.

when you warned about the cussing i thought you were just being overly cautious... now i see why =P

pretty good for coming up with it when youre bored, if you sat out and worked on the script some more it could have some real potential imo

when i did parody stuff for a while i watched the episode i was going to use, think of a way to change the story a bit, cut out the bits i didnt need and then that helped a lot because i didnt need to use a lot of filler dialogue like you had to with cadence, for example. 

Edited by NotoriousSMALL

I found your dialogue about not knowing how to voice Cadence particularly amusing. x3  I don't even know what happened to you during Rainbow's unforgivably few speaking moments, though lol.  Butt (wait for it) you had one mare admiring another mare's butt.  So I can forgive you for possibly almost dying when you suddenly had to voice Rainbow Dash. xD  (Though I'd have had every mare admiring Dashie's butt: 'Tis simply a creative difference.)

I've never seen EQG, but I might actually want to see it should you continue dubbing it. x )

Oh btw for everyone viewing this topic at the end of the video it said Part 1. That's because I actually did the whole movie and am uploading it to YouTube in parts. I'll post the rest of the parts soon. ( its gets a lot better) especially when I had to do the songs...

I found your dialogue about not knowing how to voice Cadence particularly amusing. x3 I don't even know what happened to you during Rainbow's unforgivably few speaking moments, though lol. Butt (wait for it) you had one mare admiring another mare's butt. So I can forgive you for possibly almost dying when you suddenly had to voice Rainbow Dash. xD (Though I'd have had every mare admiring Dashie's butt: 'Tis simply a creative difference.)

I've never seen EQG, but I might actually want to see it should you continue dubbing it. x )

Yeah uhmm there were a lot of times where I almost died. My mind went completely blank at rainbow dash. I was going to say something (I forget what it was) but it was going to send me into a laughing fit.

Hey Everypony! Heres part 2:  :squee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jAQqzgz4aM&feature=youtu.be

• Brohoof 1