Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The first MLP Tag Team Tournament - Solar Eclipse are your winners!

TailsIsNotAlone

Now everybody cheer with me:

1 + 1/3 + 2/15 + 6/105 + 24/945 + 120/10395 + 720/135135 + 5040/2027025 + 40320/34459425 + 362880/654729075 + ......

I'm cheering, just slowly.  I'm trying to count to infinity...

Go Rock Candy!

post-31234-0-14789200-1425098022_thumb.jpg

My favorite number:

8.53973422267356706 ≈ e*π

Edited by Pinkie-Guy
  • Brohoof 2

No Sweet Chin Music, the heartbreak kid(s) are getting the hearts broken :(  after a strong comeback the Twilight and Spike fans letting their voices be heard this round.

Still glad to see the Celestia and Sunset Shimmer fans are here to show us ponies who may be a top contender this tournament along with Rock Candy. :yay:   

Exciting tournament so far interested in how it will conclude.

• Brohoof 1

IronShy aren't beaten yet!  :D  The Whoovians, on the other hand...ouch. That's a Brock Lesnar/John Cena style domination.

Speaking of Cena, gotta throw this in here:

img-3541993-1-po1212_zpshvpgewqp.png

I hate this guy. He ruined the WWE careers of many talents, like Alberto del Rio, Damien Sandow and the whole Nexus stable, just to name a few. I am pretty sure, Rusev will get on the list soon.

• Brohoof 1

I hate this guy. He ruined the WWE careers of many talents, like Alberto del Rio, Damien Sandow and the whole Nexus stable, just to name a few. I am pretty sure, Rusev will get on the list soon.

I don't like him either. But to be fair, Vince ruined their careers; John wasn't booking himself in those feuds.

On the other hand, he has awful-looking signature moves and has been performing the Fisherman's Suplex wrong for at least 10 years, and he certainly could have done something about that.

I felt the same way FabulousNightmare sad times choosing between Rarity and Sunset Shimmer :( , I too also went with team Solar Eclipse they are the better team...your still number 1 pony to me Rarity.  :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

On the other hand, he has awful-looking signature moves and has been performing the Fisherman's Suplex wrong for at least 10 years, and he certainly could have done something about that.

Hey, nobody's perfect. :lol:

Darn it!  Rarity and Sweetie Belle are losing.  I don't think any pony in the tournament can match Sweetie Belle's cuteness.  Unfortunately, that doesn't say much about her in the ring.

• Brohoof 1

Poor Sweetie Belle and Rarity.  But at least when this is all over, they can go shopping together.

rarity_and_sweetie_belle_at_the_mall_by_

Fluttershy and Iron Will are losing too. Dashie and Daring are an even more potent combination than I imagined.

po1217%20%20don__t_be_a_doormat_by_johnj

(edited)

@@Pinkie-Guy,

Well Rarity and Sweetie are fighting the thousand plus years old ruler of Equestria, trained by Starswirl the Bearded himself while taking on the duties of both day and night after banishing Nightmare Moon thus losing her sister Luna.

... also Sunset Shimmer, former student of Celestia who became arrogant and wished for more power that she wasn't ready for. Spending a few years in the human world before being taught friendship by Twilight.

The point being, team Crusader Chic never really had much of a chance for winning anyway.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

@@Pinkie-Guy,

Well Rarity and Sweetie are fighting the thousand plus years old ruler of Equestria, trained by Starswirl the Bearded himself while taking on the duties of both day and night after banishing Nightmare Moon thus losing her sister Luna.

... also Sunset Shimmer, former student of Celestia who became arrogant and wished for more power that she wasn't ready for. Spending a few years in the human world before being taught friendship by Twilight.

The point being, team Crusader Chic never really had much of a chance for winning anyway.

Not necessarily. I encouraged people to vote on personal preference from the beginning, not just the strength and knowledge of the ponies involved. Case in point: Rarity and Sweetie beat Cadence and Shining earlier, and Pinkie and Maud are beating two ponies who can manipulate time.

Not necessarily. I encouraged people to vote on personal preference from the beginning, not just the strength and knowledge of the ponies involved. Case in point: Rarity and Sweetie beat Cadence and Shining earlier, and Pinkie and Maud are beating two ponies who can manipulate time.

Maybe Dr. Whooves can manipulate time, but Pinkie can manipulate any physics she wants.

ROUND 3 EVERYONE:

Come on Twilight and Spike. If you win this, you'll go on to Wrestlemaneia.

• Brohoof 1

Well now, this would be interesting if Celestia and Twilight faced each other. I admit if they did I may have to step back and not vote, since I didn't want to choose between the two teams.

I will be honest and say that I don't want Sunset Shimmer to win, even if she has Celestia as an ally in this competition, as I see Twilight at a greater level to the mare in every way... but I also want Celestia to actually win at something for once, to not be put aside even if it would be from facing Twilight as I do not feel the student has surpassed the master yet.

Gah, why did Celestia and Subset Shimmer have to be a team? Why couldn't Celestia and Twilight be a team? My vote would be so much easier if they were.

• Brohoof 1

Well now, this would be interesting if Celestia and Twilight faced each other. I admit if they did I may have to step back and not vote, since I didn't want to choose between the two teams.

I will be honest and say that I don't want Sunset Shimmer to win, even if she has Celestia as an ally in this competition, as I see Twilight at a greater level to the mare in every way... but I also want Celestia to actually win at something for once, to not be put aside even if it would be from facing Twilight as I do not feel the student has surpassed the master yet.

Gah, why did Celestia and Subset Shimmer have to be a team? Why couldn't Celestia and Twilight be a team? My vote would be so much easier if they were.

Hee hee. If you really want to know, it's because putting Twi and Celestia together was too easy, and it left Spike out in the cold. Without each other, the Sunbutts probably wouldn't have made it this far. ^_^ 

burning_love__aka_patg__20_by_berylliuma

Sunset is a vague villain-turned-protagonist whose most meaningful appearance is probably in MLP Comics and Celestia is, well, Celestia--respected by most bronies but not necessarily loved. But together, they are a unique and interesting combination. And that's what makes a really good tag team: the partners have different strengths and complement each other. (I think that's especially the case with Solar Eclipse, Chaotic Good, Burning Love, and Rock Candy.)

maud30_zpsogshnqzb.gif

(edited)

Hee hee. If you really want to know, it's because putting Twi and Celestia together was too easy, and it left Spike out in the cold. Without each other, the Sunbutts probably wouldn't have made it this far. ^_^

img-3553540-1-burning_love__aka_patg__20

Sunset is a vague villain-turned-protagonist whose most meaningful appearance is probably in MLP Comics and Celestia is, well, Celestia--respected by most bronies but not necessarily loved. But together, they are a unique and interesting combination. And that's what makes a really good tag team: the partners have different strengths and complement each other. (I think that's especially the case with Solar Eclipse, Chaotic Good, Burning Love, and Rock Candy.)

img-3553540-2-maud30_zpsogshnqzb.gif

Still trying to see it with Burning Love. Was it something Braeburn said? My only guess is an "opposites" appeal because Braeburn is nice and Chrsalis isn't, but he's not the first character I would have pictured to fill that role.

Or was it a fanfic I've never heard of?

Edited by The Second Opinion

Twi and Spike vs. Celly and Sunset would be a dream match. Fit for Wrestlemaneia.

• Brohoof 1