Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

Y'all wanna see soemthing cool?

How about a dream six man tag featuring wrestlers from all over Japan.

It's Jushin Liger, Keiji Mutoh and AJPW Triple Crown champ. Kento Miyahahra vs. Bushi, Sanada and Dragon Gate's KAI. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

WWE just announced Batista and NWO (Hogan, Nash, Hall, Syxx) for the WWE Hall of Fame of 2020. No problem with Batista going in, but I feel they're focusing on too many 2x inductees. All 4 members of the NWO that are announced have already been inducted before. I'm still hoping for Taker, Rock, Bulldog, Owen, Pillman, Martel, Elizabeth, Demolition, Steiner Brothers, Bundy, Ivan and Nikita Koloff., Sid, Vader among others to get in.

• Brohoof 2

You ever wanted to see Kenny Omega vs. Dragon Lee? 

Well here ya go. 

Nice to see Dragon Lee land on his feet after leaving CMLL. Hope this means he can still keep working for New Japan. But this also opens up the possibility of several dream matches. Lee vs. L.A. Park. Lee vs. Fenix. Heck, Lee and his brother RUSH vs. The Lucha Bros. 

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I think Sean Waltman should be inducted on his own, TBH. 

With how long he's been at it, how much he's cleaned up and how much of a pioneer he was before crusierweight style caught on in the 90s, he definitely deserves it. If he got his start in WCW and given a place where'd he'd showcase his skill rather than his character, he'd probably be getting mentioned in the same breaths as Malenko, Pillman, Eddie, Ultimo Dragon and Jushin Liger. 

Speaking of, fun fact. I got to see X-Pac, Hurricane Helms and Liger tag together over MSG weekend. A Team up I never knew I wanted to see. Glad I caught it cause Sean would retire not long after. 

• Brohoof 1

Now here's a dream match I never knew I wanted to see. 

Unrelated update: Last nights battle in the Wednesday night war ended in a perfectt ratings stalemate. 778K viewers for each.

AEW & NXT actually fought to a two hour time limit draw. 

Oh this is just too rich. I'm having a laughing fit as I type. 

31 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Cyrus the Virus, Tommy Dreamer, Danny Doring, Roadkill, Simon Diamond &...The Olsen twins? :confused:

That's right. The older sisters to famous actress Elizabeth Olsen. 

• Brohoof 1

49 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Haha. Do you know what the story is behind that odd wrestling crossover pic? :confused:

Apparently all of this went down at E3 2000. Acclaim just happened to be making games for both ECW and The Olsen twins. 

The guys even had some matches there. 

https://www.giantbomb.com/e3-2000/3015-3428/images/?tag=Acclaim 

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Apparently all of this went down at E3 2000. Acclaim just happened to be making games for both ECW and The Olsen twins. 

The guys even had some matches there. 

I saw one of "The Voice's of New Japan Pro Wrestling" Steve Corino in one of the pics in the link you posted. 

• Brohoof 1

On 12/14/2019 at 8:41 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

I saw one of "The Voice's of New Japan Pro Wrestling" Steve Corino in one of the pics in the link you posted. 

Kevin has tried his best, but it just isn't the same without the king of old school. Shame they couldn't find Mr. Wrestling III to fill in for him either. 

Though I do have some good news for you all. 

Spoilers for NWA: Into The Fire. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.237660538592dae6c1104d760a4bd188.png

Wonder if they're gonna have Jim Duggan come back and defend it. 

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

And breaking news. Guess who just became an official torch bearer for the 2020 Olympic Games? 

Nice. B)

*After reading the headline* :yeahno:

My original guess was Kurt Angle but it didn't make sense because WWE would've been hyping it like crazy if that were the case. :twismile:

23 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Nice. B)

*After reading the headline* :yeahno:

My original guess was Kurt Angle but it didn't make sense because WWE would've been hyping it like crazy if that were the case. :twismile:

You don't know how the Olympics work, do ya kid? 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

You don't know how the Olympics work, do ya kid? 

I figured since you were talking about the Olympics in a wrestling thread that you must be talking about either Kurt Angle or Chad Gable. :please:

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

I figured since you were talking about the Olympics in a wrestling thread that you must be talking about either Kurt Angle or Chad Gable. :please:

Or Jeff Cobb. Or Mark Henry. Or Manabu Nakanishi. Or Yuji Nagata. Or Minoru Suzuki. Or Dan Severn. Or Rhonda Rousey. 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Or Jeff Cobb. Or Mark Henry. Or Manabu Nakanishi. Or Yuji Nagata. Or Minoru Suzuki. Or Dan Severn. Or Rhonda Rousey. 

I didn't mention Dan Severn!? :mustache: :blink:

I didn't even know he was a former Olympian. :blush:

I knew Rhonda Rousey & Mark Henry competed, though.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I didn't mention Dan Severn!? :mustache: :blink:

I didn't even know he was a former Olympian. :blush:

Technically a team alternate. So he was there to serve as a back up. But hey, he was still a part of the team, so he counts in my book. 

• Brohoof 1