Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you all, that AAA Lucha legend La Parka has passed away from injuries he suffered in November at the age of 56. 

May he rest in power and his legacy live on.

View image on Twitter

• Brohoof 1

And because the wrestling world doesn't stand still, breaking news on Marty Scurll. 

The villain is sticking with ROH. Not only that, but he's gotten a promotion. Party Marty has taken some inspiration from AEWs executive vice presidents and has been named the head booker of ROH. 

https://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=132879

• Brohoof 2

On 1/12/2020 at 4:13 PM, Lunas Secret Lover said:

Party Marty has taken some inspiration from AEWs executive vice presidents and has been named the head booker of ROH. 

Umbrellas for everyone! I'm sure Marty will do a great job! 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Sad to see Rocky Johnson go. When I first started watching wrestling in the early 80s he was one of the biggest stars in the business alongside Jimmy Snuka and some lucky up and comer who landed a role in that Rocky III movie. 

• Brohoof 2

I wasn't that familiar with his ring work, sadly, but rest in peace. He definitely had a superstar look.

In some positive news, Chris Benoits son, David Benoit has been making headlines. He plans to wrestle as Chris Benoit Jr. and has expressed an interest in AEW. It'll be very interesting to see what he does and how he performs. With Tessa Blanchard, Charlotte Flair and Brian Pillman Jr. already successful, it looks like the 2020s will bring more second generation talent. I'm really excited, personally and fantasy booking is already spinning in my head

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2020/01/14/david-benoit-wants-to-wrestle-as-chris-benoit-jr-he-already-has-gear-made/

• Brohoof 3

The fact that David Benoit is planning to wrestle as Chris Benoit Jr is... something else to me.

I'm certain some people will scream foul for everything that Chris Benoit means out of the sport of wrestling, but it's like...

I kinda wish he called himself Wild Pegasus Jr or something like that that's a nod to Benoit instead of taking the full name.

• Brohoof 2

I'm just spouting my opinion here but.

Most Improved in 2019 was Taichi of NJPW, and I will drive the boat that he should be a decently reigning NEVER Champ in 2020.

Comeback of the year though is Lance Archer, who I wish would still be US Champ, but alas, he is not. Better get Revenge on Mox sometime though.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Pastel-chan said:

I'm cut off from NJPW since the AXS show got cancelled and I can't pay for NJPW World. I did like Lance Archer though.

Also, Ibushi was robbed

Ibushi only ate it because he's gonna do a Naito Redemption.

Let's not forget Naito was in the same situation Last Jan.

• Brohoof 2

It is Rumble day, and I'm not sure if I want to sit through and watch the whole show.

Not sure where I am with the WWE at the moment, I'm in a weird psuedo-situation where I just don't like getting burnt by a company repeatedly so now I only rarely watch.

But I do tend to watch stuff like the main Rumble match.

3 minutes ago, Pastel-chan said:

I'm not really happy about the women's rumble winner so I'm glad I didn't tune in.

People have "known" who the Women's Royal Rumble winner would be for weeks from what I've been seeing.

Honestly, I'm just happy that

Spoiler

my third favorite female wrestler Molly Holly made an appearance. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

People have "known" who the Women's Royal Rumble winner would be for weeks from what I've been seeing.

Personally, I'm just happy that

Reveal hidden contents

my third favorite female wrestler Molly Holly made an appearance. 

That's fair, I was just hoping it would have been

Spoiler

Baszler or Sasha, atleast, one of them would have made the most sense story-wise. I guess that would make too much sense though. I don't wanna see Charlotte vs. Bayley or Becky for the 100th time.

Also bless Molly Holly 

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Pastel-chan said:

That's fair, I was just hoping it would have been

Spoiler

I'm also bummed that Kacy Catanzaro didn't make an appearance. I thought Her Rumble save last year was one of the coolest things ever.  :o

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm also bummed that Kacy Catanzaro didn't make an appearance. I thought Her Rumble save last year was one of the coolest things ever.  :o

Spoiler

They were putting her over on The Bump I heard. She fittingly was praised by Kofi so I think we'll definitely see more of her in the future

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Pastel-chan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

They were putting her over on The Bump I heard. She fittingly was praised by Kofi so I think we'll definitely see more of her in the future

Spoiler

Yay!  Hopefully, Kacy can stay healthy enough to debut/ (?) be on NXT more often.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Megas said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Charlotte is really starting to give off those Cena/Roman Reigns vibes both in terms of push and heat

Spoiler

I think Charlotte Flair is a good wrestler but other than that she's pretty boring. >_>

• Brohoof 1