Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New pony (member) arrival

Sweetiesunrise

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found the MLP forums by talking to a Brony who is also on the forums. His name is Silentflight and he is also the reason why I join the fandom in the first place

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My friend SilentFlight as he is known on the forums called me up one day and had told me to check out the show MLP and I had thought it was weird at why he would be watching that at first but then I started to watch in and I just felt like I was a little girl again and I enjoyed it. I kind of kept this to myself but I have just recently started to get more active in the fandom which lead me to start being on the forums

I am 15 and I live in Tampa Florida. I am homeschooled and hope to one day be an artist. My sexuality is lesbian and I am proud of that. I don't let anyone talk me down about what I like and I stick up for what I believe in

• Brohoof 11

well... welcome to the forums! and hey, I wont judge you for who you are. its all about what you think about yourself is what counts. aaaand here take a welcome brohoof~

Edited by krazydash4
  • Brohoof 4

Welcome Sweetiesunrise!

I'm Stary Dash! and Welcome to the mlp forums! If you ever need anything or anypony to talk to I'm here! Any Questions ill try to answer them the best I can. 

Sincerely,

Stary Dash 

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 3

Hey there! welcome to the forums! we all hope you'll have an awesome time here and don't worry we wont judge your sexuality even though it is weird but I wont getting onto your back now.. so enjoy your stay and get out there and show the world your love! ^_^

• Brohoof 3

Welcome Sweetiesunrise! Enjoy new friendships in this fantastic community, doesn't matter what is your age or if you are a shy person. We are all friends here. Take a slice of apple pie an some cider!

• Brohoof 3

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Hey there, welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony- myself included, if that's okay :blush:- would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish ;) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way if you wish! :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 4

hey.png

Welcome to MLP Forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna! ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me! I hope to see you around!

I am sure that you will have a great time! To be a good artist you just need to practice a lot, something I don't usually do which is why I am not that great yet. xD But yeah, you sure will make lots of friends here I am sure! I will see you around and happy posting!

• Brohoof 4

Hello friend, here you'll find an spetacular forum, where everyone are friends, we share content, talk and most important, we have lots of fun here, so come with us, it'll be fun i promise                      :D

Everyone on the forum is very kind with each other, if you have any question or problem, just ask any other member or staffer so we can help you                      :squee:

And remember, together "We've got hearts as strong as horses"

• Brohoof 3