Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Button's Mom Fan Club

The Fiery Brony

Love Tap is Button Mash's mother in Button's Adventures. She's extremely attractive, has a cute voice, and has to put up with her idiot son.

post-32219-0-43132700-1424627999_thumb.png

Rules of this thread

-No spamming post to become biggest fans
-This is a children’s show, and believe it or not there are younger people who go on these forums, please limit content to suggestive only. For example you may post a picture of two ponies kissing, but they cannot be doing anything inappropriate, or showing things inappropriate.
-Do not post a picture of Applejack in the Rainbow Dash forum, because Applejack belongs in the Applejack forum.
-Do not hate on another fan club, for example posting in the Fluttershy forum "Twilight is better!"
-I have the ability to decide whether you are doing something inappropriate or not, if I deem you are doing something unnecessary and I ask you to stop, please stop. Common Sense my little ponies.
-All of MLP Forums rules still apply.

• Brohoof 1

@@The Fiery Brony

I went ahead and approved the club as there was (surprisingly) no club for this character yet, though I also edited the title. The character is much more widely known as "Buttom's Mom" and I believe Love Tap was created a few months back by a user on DeviantArt. As that name has yet to catch on and as the character isn't even a background character in the show, the title needed to be changed.

In any case thank you for creating the club and I hope to see it become quite active. :)

I will keep this club alive single-handed, if need be!
Because Button's Mom is the only mare for @Jeric!

Even if he refuses to admit it!

Also, here's one just for you, !

post-16586-0-08075500-1377138981.jpg

But the rest are for @Jeric. :derp:

Okay, the rest of the fans, too.

4a30ec0b0f2bf9682e9a0cb8dd3c9cfa-d6mudyl

button_s_mom_baby_to_mare_by_avisola-d7l

buttons_mom_oc_pointy_pony_by_shikarispe

• Brohoof 1

I'll have to drop my little bit of art then

img-3357321-2-JericxButtonsmom_zpsb80243

Omg sorry.but technically this is Buton's Mom fanart although she's paired with @Jeric <3