What made you happy today?

Haruhi-chan

16 minutes ago, Interstellar Sketch said:

When I saw how kind and respectful everyone is on these forums, I felt my day get better! You're all amazing! :catface:

That was how I felt when I decided to be more active here, actually I still feel that way to this day, thank you! Happy to make you happy! :pistachio:

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 2

I finally reached my fitness goal. 116Lbs and 22.5 body fat. I feel like I've been through the wringer but I managed to get it done 4 weeks ahead of schedule. I feel like I could bounce a quarter off my belly. I don't mean to gloat, and I will put some weight back on after next week. That will be a pleasure!

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 2
  • Excited 1

9 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I finally reached my fitness goal. 116Lbs and 22.5 body fat. I feel like I've been through the wringer but I managed to get it done 4 weeks ahead of schedule. I feel like I could bounce a quarter off my belly. I don't mean to gloat, and I will put some weight back on after next week. That will be a pleasure!

Congratulations Dreamy. :D

Talking to you has made me happy today as well as going out today.

• smile 1
  • Hugs 2

Making a dynamic executive decision to change the mirrors I was intending to put onto the BSA Bantam hamdlebars (which TBH look a bit naff and will probably be floppy and keep falling down because there are too many adjustment joints, which will be too loose due to inadequate friction so you keep welly-ing up the bolts to try to get them tighter but probably just end up crushing the clamps, which are hollow pressed steel and don't look good), to, much more neaterer looking ones (which actually I'd bought a pair before which ended up on the AJS Cadwell and look and work better than the OEM), and mounted on much more betterer handlebar clamps (it was seeing the clamps that made the decision).

:D

Why does this make me happy because it solves a problem (albet a small one, in the grand scheme of things) which is that the current mirrors look a bit too crap.

• smile 1