Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Rise of FEAR (ooc)

Scare Effect

maybe i should tell what the monsters are before you act okay just for future encounters sake

yeah. sounds good, but does the battle dialog still work? cause of how small  we are?

you wont believe this i know your so gonna say wtf ol' green eyes is a living rock that can turn into creatures

I KNOW IT IS SO WTF RIGHT

......................................................................................wtf?

jhjhgjhjhjhgjhghjhgjhgjhgjjjh

Sorry just messing around with you :lol:  it's really a stone dragon sorry :bedeyes:

(edited)

@,

thanks for the lovely little image .

so while we're both here do you have any questions on the role play itself or anything about green eyes or the villain that has yet to appear.

Edited by Scare Effect

yeah, this is a rp about fear, darkness, and insanity, right? mind if caliber goes rebilac, sometime during it?

yes it's okay but do this at the wrong moment and you will fall just so you know you cannot change into him when you encounter Green Eyes or Fear okay you can use him to fight Fears henchmen though.

sounds good! but...why cant i use him against fear? wouldn't she just, like, slap him through a wall?

because if you transform into rebilac to fight Fear you garantee getting killed

because if you transform into rebilac to fight Fear you garantee getting killed

oh. right. gotcha. so ill leave a message if im about to use him and you confirm it. like this, okay?

(about to use rebilac. permission?)