What Kind of gun are You

swordsman

If you were a gun what kind of gun you would be?  

16 users have voted

1. 1. what class of guns would you be? think of the anime Upotte!!

• sub-machine guns like MP5, Uzi 22lr-45acp guns
    • Assault Rifle Class like M16, ak ,Swiss SIG SG 550 , P90
    • shotgun like Benelli M3 , rem 870, and mossbrg 500
    • Battle/Sniper Rifle Class these are rilfe 30cal and up like M14 and M1 Garand Rifle
    • combat handguns guns in 22lr to 45acp think glock 17,1911,
    • Grenade Launcher 37mm-40mm think M79 and Mk 19 grenade launcher

well after watching a anime called Upotte!! it got me thinking all  weapons are different, just like people. Some are more reliable than others, some more popular. Some look great but are mechanically worthless. Some are more powerful than others, but some are more stealthy. Some are more accurate, and some are just concerned with how much metal they can get into the air. Some will work if you have buried them in sand and mud, others will get dust on the reciever and jam up. Also, how much you take care of your gun can impact the operation of it. Some guns can also take more abuse than others. There is a Gun type for every personality in the world.  SO base on your personality, body type, age and other things that are you what kind of gun would you be?

I would be a savage arms bolt action  Law Enforcement Rifle like a model 10. I am tall,  nearsighted but very good long range sight, like to put one round at a time on target, powerful and stealthy, can take a lot a abuse and keep working, have been used by the cops, armed forces and hunters and i am not pointed at ferguson protesters cause anyone can own me.

post-13882-0-33280800-1426098891_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Likely a suppressed Armsel Striker Shotgun or a Streetsweeper Striker Shotgun, as I am light, extremely quiet for what I am, speedy and devastating when you're too close to me and I don't like you. I can stop quite large and bad situations like the Riot Control model of the Striker. Well that is what firearm I assume I am. 

Shotgun-5.jpg

I'm like the Steyr AUG. 

AUG_9mm_03.jpg

European, accurate and hard-hitting.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a Dragunov SVU (Russia  B)). 

It's a pretty gun but I alsways preferred the look of the original SVD

SVD_Dragunov.jpg

It's strange because I'm a big fan of bullpup designs but maybe I just expect a sniper rifle to be excessively long. I don't know.