Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Adventures of Lady Pyro & Friends!

Anon In Equestria

Hello Dear... Whatever the hell your name is...

This letter comes to you from the prestigious Party Pony Industries.

We have gathered from local contacts information that leads us to believe that you have a certain level of skill that few possess.

If you would like to use your talents to earn yourself your own island (Or Whatever Else you could want as payment) then please attend the meeting tomorrow night that is being held at this address.

Signed: The Party Planner

------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Friendship lane

North Canterlot

City of Canterlot

Kingdom of Equestria

9:PM Deadline

------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the letter you received yesterday morning, it had been hoof delivered by some pony wearing a pink post pony outfit, three balloons were stitched onto the sleeves as well and when you arrived outside the address stated in the letter, well... Let's say a certain pink pony's picture was plastered on the front of the building, if it hadn't clicked who was behind this meeting then you must be simple...

( *Smack!* "ow what was that for?" "Stop being such a meanie pants!" "Only if you stop being such a Bi... *Smack!* "ow mother bucker stop hitting me!" "Just get back to the story!" "Oh yeah!" )

Anyway here you was, it Was 8:50PM, and you was outside, along with two other ponies, will you accept the offer in the letter or are you gonna chicken out? Bwack! Bwack! Bw...

( *thump!* "I Swear to Celestia I Will Write you out of existence if you don't cut that out!" "I'm Sorry Nonny I won't do it again!" "Good, I'd hate to have to make you and that annoying party cannon disappear..." )

Ahem. So all that stood between you and your most wanted payday, was a large steel door with the Pink Pony Princess of Parties Painted on it.

Time to take the plunge!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Fusion Chord stared at the door in awe. He swung it open, peering inside. He didn't know what he should have expected inside those doors, but he knew that this wasn't what he was expecting. The stallion gasped, looking around the room. Banners covered every wall, each with that damned pony on them. Chord turned to the two other ponies alongside him.

"Well, are you ready for this?"

((OOC: Sorry for the short post, I really don't know exactly how I should start. This isn't too bad, is it?))

Edited by Malafax

@@Malafax,

"Uh..." Spellbind looked at her companion. "Sure, why not?" She took her first step inside the mansion, taking care that her mane continued covering her horn. See, her 90%-formed horn wasn't something she took casually. She kept it hidden for fear of judgement. She revealed it to a few every now and then.

Edited by Littlecandylulu903

The Inside of the Building was mostly pink, with added pink, and just a extra dash of pink.

At the end of the hall was a wooden desk, one of the only things here that wasn't pink, on the desk was a small bell, just like the ones in hotels.

Above said bell was a sign that pointed down to the bell and had the words -Press For Assistance- written on it, in pink of course.

Scaredy Cat observed the building from the window of the cafe across the corner.  Picking up her pencil in her mouth, she made a careful note of the two ponies who'd entered.

"Excuse me, Miss," the waiter said, looming over her.  "But if you aren't going to order anything, you're going to have to leave.  It's been three hours."

"And I keep telling you, my work is of utmost importance!" Scaredy whispered.  "And sugar and caffeine are toxic additives intended to keep the medical industry in work.  Didn't you read that pamphlet I gave you?"

"Please just go," the stallion pleaded.

Scaredy took one last long look at the mysterious pink building.

"Fine."

The waiter did a little dance, which Scaredy graciously ignored.

Slinking across the street, the bony mare gave its other occupants a long side-eye.  She approached the door from the side, took a deep breath, and plunged inside. 

@@BlueSkies,

Now that she had taken her first step into the mansion, Spellbind heard the sound of approaching hoofsteps. She turned around, rather abruptly, to discover they belonged to a rather bony mare. "So... you got an invitation here too, huh?" she commented, not having much else to say.

@Littlecandylulu903

Scaredy's eyes narrowed.

"Ma-a-aybe," she said, looking the unicorn up and down.  She seemed young and harmless, but Scaredy knew better than to let her guard down.  Besides, the other one was watching, and who knew who was listening in.   Moving up against the wall, she took a few tentative steps toward the desk.  It appeared out of place in the pinkness of the place. 

Press For Assistance.

Scaredy Cat was always nervous, but this made her antsy.

"Has anypony touched this bell yet?"

@@BlueSkies,

"Huh?" Taking her mind off the narrowing of this new pony's eyes, Spellbind noticed that there was in fact a bell. "Oh, heheh..." This wouldn't be the first time she fekt incredibly stupid for not knowing something she should've. And so she gave the bell a press.

Edited by Littlecandylulu903

As soon as the button was pressed a door opened in the corner of the room.

And out walked a strange creature that walked vertically on its back two legs, it had green skin and no fur to speak of, it wore a suit with a red tie, but the way it walked wasn't the strangest thing, no the strangest thing was that it had no face.

The strange creature stood behind the desk and leaned on it, looking at the ponies in the hall with its eyeless stare.

It then spoke, without a mouth, its voice was deep, and somewhat creepy.

"Welcome To Party Pony Industries can I help you today?"

@

Fusion looked on in a mixture of disgust and shock at the bizarre creature.

"OK tall, dark and creepy, I got an invitation to this place here." Fusion pulled the letter out of his saddlebag and held it up in front of the... thing... with his magic. "What does all this mean on here?"

The unicorn couldn't help but stare at this monstrosity, wondering what in Equestria it was. Fusion could have sworn that the eyeless sockets were holding something behind them, yet he also felt this thing to be cold. But the one thing that, surprisingly, puzzled him most was why it was wearing a tie.

@,

Spellbind looked somewhat fearfully at the creature due to its creepiness. Creepy things scared her more than aggressive scary things like lions, because at least lions felt as if they were supposed to be there (in the right environment). Creepy things like this, however, felt unnatural, as if they should not be there.

"Shouldn't have done that," she whispered.