Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Want a complex game? The Pony Empires (Nation RP)

Lemon Slices

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, I have a idea. How about tech progression? For example:

UNION ONLY, PREREQUISITES: Heavier-Than-Air Flying Machines(war spec), Atomic Theory, Intermediate Ballistics

Tech: The Manehattan Project

Abilities: Gives you the Nuclear Bomb and Nuclear Missile units. Lets you obtain and mine Uranium and Plutonium more efficiently (+ 10% production towards U/Plu production). First Nation to obtain this tech gets a free culture bonus of (insert bonus here)

Nation up, prerequisites: Heavier-Than-Air Flying Machines(civ spec), Basic Ballistics

Tech: Heavier-Than-Air Flying Machines(war spec)

Abilities: Gives you the Propeller Fighter and Propeller Bomber units. Boost in fossil fuel production +10%.

Want a complex game? The Pony Empires (Army RPG)

Rules and everything about it that you need to know:

Click Here to Read

Update 1.0.3

(Accepting suggestions. The suggestions will be put on the "Important Topics" above the Rules.)

Keep an eye in this link, I can update it, and put a version in it.

OCs:

Earth Ponies Unicorns Pegasus Non-Ponies

Senatus Romanus's  Saoirse of Briton:Click Here

Orion Caelum's Friedrich Emil SchmiedClick Here

WriterOnTheRun's AlexandriaClick Here

El Presidente Castle's Samuel EarlClick Here

Good at creating maps? Tell us! Creating a map for us can guarantee you a place in this battle!

Bro, if there are any spots left I'd like to submit my oc Alexandria that (like you said) I made especially for this rp.

Wait nvm I see it. *Facehoof*

Naah I just like the ground better than air if I had a tank or a plane I'd take the tank anyways so all we need now is a map?

Edited by El Presidente Castle

Our nation's are going to have a FUN *sarcasm* time! A fun,fun time.

Shetland has had a history of being conquered and enslaved, but now it is time for a change. The clans will unite and soon... Shetland will be at the mercy of NO ONE!!! It is time to show the world that Shetland is not something to be conquered! That the ponies of Shetland are not slaves! Show them that ponies are not cattle!

So prepare for heavy resistance! You wee Lassie!

Shetland has had a history of being conquered and enslaved, but now it is time for a change. The clans will unite and soon... Shetland will be at the mercy of NO ONE!!! It is time to show the world that Shetland is not something to be conquered! That the ponies of Shetland are not slaves! Show them that ponies are not cattle!

So prepare for heavy resistance! You wee Lassie!

Since you are a mere earth pony I didn't expect you to get this through your thick skulls. The time of the Pegasus is here, and it will never end. We are the dominant race. We are the ones above you all. Disobey us? Your demise will just be quicker but still, painful.

Yep this RP is going to be a blast...

@@WriterOnTheRun,

That would be funny if Shetland and your nation ended up as Allies! I love irony...

Talking about 'iron' are your lowly earth villages rich in iron? We pegasi just might neutral your disgusting little tribe for those resources. (I am I, I guess, rping. This is going to be fun.)

Talking about 'iron' are your lowly earth villages rich in iron? We pegasi just might neutral your disgusting little tribe for those resources. (I am I, I guess, rping. This is going to be fun.)

Pegasi are nothing but cowards, they fly because they can't fight fight face to face like real soldiers.

Pegasi are nothing but cowards, they fly because they can't fight fight face to face like real soldiers.

"Real" soldiers? You mean the earth bound ones who do not even formulate a strategy? They are fools, throwing themselves into a fight they know they won't win. The Pegasi are smarter then that. We won't risk out valuable blood just to "Die good" So real soldiers? Do not make me laugh.

Real Soilder are the ones that die for what they want and they will eventual gain like we did to gain the Republic!

We pegasi control all weather and nopony can do a thing. We fought for it. How many lives do you think we lost. 3. Their armies lost thousands.

So we got a Monarchy, A republic, and a loose confederation of clans... yep this will definitely be interesting... but we need 8 and we only have 4 so we must wait...

*12 Seconds later*

Gosh! this is taking forever!

Also yes the Shetland warriors do form strategies, but we fight with honor and chivalry, unlike your cowardly Pegasi. You barbarians.

What the tally on nation gene

I know I and Senatus are using earth ponies as our people

I know that writer will be using pegasi and someone is using unicorns what am I missing form the list

So far I know

2 Earth

1 Unicorn

1 Pegasi

Who am I missing?

Prussia is half unicorns, half pegasi, all militaristic, and all disdainful. Basically, they really just don't like anyone else. What's the word? Nationalism! Yep! That's it.

So if we got Equestria, what's going to happen to Prussia and Castle's nation?

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, sorry, I have to close this forum.

I just came back from a long time without posting, and I realized that RP won't go much further with me being the host.

If you guys want to continue this on your owns, go ahead, I quit.

Sorry.