Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Want a complex game? The Pony Empires (Nation RP)

Lemon Slices

Want a complex game? The Pony Empires (Army RPG)

Rules and everything about it that you need to know:

Click Here to Read

Update 1.0.3

(Accepting suggestions. The suggestions will be put on the "Important Topics" above the Rules.)

Keep an eye in this link, I can update it, and put a version in it.

OCs:

Earth Ponies Unicorns Pegasus Non-Ponies

Senatus Romanus's  Saoirse of Briton:Click Here

Orion Caelum's Friedrich Emil SchmiedClick Here

WriterOnTheRun's AlexandriaClick Here

El Presidente Castle's Samuel EarlClick Here

Good at creating maps? Tell us! Creating a map for us can guarantee you a place in this battle!

Edited by Lemon Slices

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

We'll need more people to this. And whatever, I am thinking in how the economy mechanics stuff would be controlled. If not, I'll just exclude the Economy Objective and the RP will be a bit more abstract.

And this is not the first kind of nation RP, there is MLP Nations (However, IDK if there is places to join there)

@, do you want to submit an OC now?

Edited by Lemon Slices

can you make a google doc version of the rules, I don't have Microsoft Word.

But I am interest.

I got a free trial of Word and I am willing to join! where do I sign!

Relax, dude. I am about to do this document now.

Thanks for the suggestion. Soon anyone will be able to read. 

And it's not just rules, it's the entire essence of the game and how it works.

Amazing OC. I'll create mine OC now, but on Google Docs. Looks like you have very knowledge of European History. Okay, you can create a Ponified Scottish Kingdom in the RP.

Saoirse of Briton Accepted!

I like it, I always like playing country games so I would like to join, and I'm willing to work in a nation rp oc below sig I also have a good knowledge of history because i'm studying to teach history and does it have to be a mlp nation or can we make one up but like a ponyfide version, because I would like to make the republic of appaloosa, its would be like the Republic of Texas 

Edited by El Presidente Castle

I refuse to vote for President Castle, long live King Saoirse of Shetland

I shall be sending you a box of spoiled bananas, and a crown of cactus in protest of your mockery of el presidente castle

Dear mr. ,

You really doesn't need to create a MLP-based nation. This really wasn't my objectve at all.

Obviously, if you are an active writter, and read the "Everything You Need to Know" text, it's all right.

For example, my nation will be Red-Blood Islands, and is a unicorn-based nation, ruled by Liza Hoofbert. I just need to fix some things...

And you need to create a new character to proceed, as I put on 1.0.2 update. Don't put the backstory yet, as you'll choose the territory.

And if someone knows an free-artist that could create a map for us, I would be eternally glad.

Dear mr. ,

You really doesn't need to create a MLP-based nation. This really wasn't my objectve at all.

Obviously, if you are an active writter, and read the "Everything You Need to Know" text, it's all right.

For example, my nation will be Red-Blood Islands, and is a unicorn-based nation, ruled by Liza Hoofbert. I just need to fix some things...

And you need to create a new character to proceed, as I put on 1.0.2 update. Don't put the backstory yet, as you'll choose the territory.

And if someone knows an free-artist that could create a map for us, I would be eternally glad.

Alright so all I need is a new character do they have to have a picture

Alright so all I need is a new character do they have to have a picture

Obvious not. You just need to make a good description of him.

Got it?

Look at Saoirse of Briton in the OC Spoiler Box, to get an idea. Senatus Romanus did a great job.

Obvious not. You just need to make a good description of him.

Got it?

Look at Saoirse of Briton in the OC Spoiler Box, to get an idea. Senatus Romanus did a great job.

alrightly then I'll have me a look

Hey will we be able to have ceremonial marriages, like two nations go to war, it ends and as a sign of peace, one ruler marries their daughter to the other ruler's son so that they are related. Meaning that once the son is old enough to take the throne, and then the ruler of the other nation dies without a heir, the son inherits the daughter's land.

Also if one nation conquers another nation, can the player that gets conquered start a revolution after maybe about 50 posts which could allow them to come back. Also if that is allowed, can we have a Beatles concert (If you get that joke, you are awesome in my eyes)

The Beatles song Revolution? Eh, not one of my favorites. While my Guitar Gently Weeps, Rocky Raccoon, that sort of stuff. Although I mostly listen to 60's and 70's classic rock.

Anyway, this looks really Interesting! I'm a big fan of Civilization and other nation RTSs.

Have a OC!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/friedrich-emil-schmied-r8048

Yes, he leads the Republic of Prussia. (Nearly named him Fredrick the Great, but too historical.)

Wow!

You are amazing people!

I just... read the OCs and... they're awesome!

I just have a tiny obstacle, that is creating a map.

You'll going to have your OC's link in the sign-up. I just need a moment to get comfortable and start.