Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the last item/items you bought?

iceestarz

In store, online, garage sale, ect.

I just got back from Walmart and spent like 18 dollars there on a Harley Quinn poster, a cute wooden fox thing, 2 sun catchers (tortoise and an owl), gum, cats with hipster glasses socks, a cute little panda stuffed animal and raspberry lemonade.

A bowl of Sweet Potato Soup, a steak and cheese panini and a hot chocolate. The soup was the MVP of the meal, which was a pleasant thing as it wasn't actually my first choice, they were out of the Spicy Thai Chicken soup when I ordered and suggested alternatives. 

More permanent things, um, I can't say exactly. Target is closing in Canada and I know I've shopped around there some but I think we just bought a jar of curry sauce and some other grocery-like items. 

Two of these are gifts, and two of these are meant to benefit Dashie and me.  My sea serpent deck keeps getting destroyed by Angelbabe's Six Samurai, so I ordered the Lightsworn deck.  In hopes that...  I won't be totally annihilated.  Quite so often. xD

post-26550-0-10899300-1426487364_thumb.png

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby

I purchased tge services of a washer and dryer, to wash my bedsheets, towels, pillows, and floor mat.

Before that, I purchased a necklace offa Ebay. Gotta have dat bling! :grin2:

Edited by Hypn0ticD

The Funko Princess Luna Figure which I was dying to get for ages and I finally got it. Had a mini party with myself celebrating. It even has a little mark next to her eyes where if you look at it in the right lighting, it looks as if she is blushing.

I also got the metallic mane Rainbow Dash Funko figure as well and I love how its mane looks.

Pre-ordered the Shining Armor and Princess Cadance Funko figures too, waiting for those.