Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the last thing you ate or drank?

Silverhoof

• 1 year later...

Time for a superficial thread that will get over 100 posts due to is easy nature and ability to be constantly going due to its time based circumstances (because stating what I'm doing is funny according to some directors).

I last had coffee, I had it was Non-dairy Irish creamer and cane sugar. It was okay, not a wonderful palate teaser since it was instant coffee.  

• Brohoof 1

He must be working for NSA guys! Stop! D:

Last things I ate: chicken, and fried eggplant.

Last things I drank: chocolate milk.

Take that, NSA!

Edited by Sky Warden
  • Brohoof 1

I had a burger, homemade Macaroni and Cheese, Ice cream, and pink lemonade to go with it. I'm gonna die by age 40 with all the grilled red meat and fried food I eat.

Last drink: cold glass of chocolate milk :)

Last eat: a delicious dinner, chicken seasoned with lots of garlic and a side of sweet rice. Having leftovers for tomorrows lunch.

The last thing I ate was some ham on toast and a glass of diet coke, but it's been 3 hours since then and i'm hungry again :(

friend eggplant.

Dude I laughed so hard at this, obviously it was a mistake but I found it hilarious none the less ^_^

Last thing I ate: Smores

Last thing I drank: Milk

They both tasted pretty good, even though I got the melted chocolate everywhere.

• Brohoof 4

The last thing I drank was Cherry Coca Cola... Which I just took a drink of about 5 seconds ago (Somewhere around there at least)

Cherry Coca Cola is Best Cola. That and some Butterfingers or some Milk Duds, keeps me happy for the duration of that day. Best Candy ever. 

• Brohoof 1

Dude I laughed so hard at this, obviously it was a mistake but I found it hilarious none the less ^_^

No. I'm sure this thing is called eggplant:

eggplant.jpg

And we fried it like this:

fried_eggplant_499.jpg

I'm not a fan of greasy food, but this shit is tasty. Actually mine looked better than on the picture. Some of them were even thin like chips.

Welcome to Asia.

Edited by Sky Warden

No. I'm sure this thing is called eggplant:

img-1761324-1-eggplant.jpg

And we fried it like this:

img-1761324-2-fried_eggplant_499.jpg

I'm not a fan of greasy food, but this shit is tasty. Actually mine looked better than on the picture. Some of them were even thin like chips.

Welcome to Asia.

Yeah I know what an eggplant is  ^_^   I was referring to the fact you wrote friend instead of fried, I could totally imagine someone being friends with an eggplant :lol:

• Brohoof 3

We had gelato earlier at the local parlor nearby my church with my cousins after pizza. They came on Saturday morning and are touring Philadelphia for a few days. I got a small cup double scoop with an interesting burnt sugar flavor and orange (technically the orange was a sorbatto) but they were great nonetheless.

It took us several blocks of walking to find a suitable place for my 10 year old cousin to eat dinner. We have A LOT of bars here in Philly.

• Brohoof 1

Beer... So much beer! Like, the most possible amount of beer.

(disclaimer: I only had one beer. So not that much beer actually. I just like to pretend it was more than I actually had XD)