Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the last thing you ate or drank?

Silverhoof

The last thing I drank besides water would have to be Coffee, an Arabican blend with French Vanilla cream.  It wasn't that pleasing today since it was a blend of brewed coffee and instant(I ran out of my usual grind, need to grind some more today)

The last thing I ate today was a scrambled omelette(for some reason I don't like the folded kind) with garlic and white Cheddar.  I love garlic.

• Brohoof 1

Last thing I drank. Fruit punch powerade zero. Last thing I ate. Two Swiss and cheddar grilled cheese sandwiches, that wound up being soggy cause I put too much butter on the bread.

The last thing I ate was a Mint Chocolate Chip Klondike bar, it was very good, and I am about to go get something to eat right now. xD

And the last thing I drank was Fanta Orange, that's my favorite soda and I drink it all the time. xD Fanta is the best orange soda, it tastes the best and is better then any others.

Even though when I get something to eat next I might end up making a Root Beer from that SodaStream thing... It doesn't make that bad of a soda and it's cheaper, even though I wish their orange was more like Fanta. xD

The last thing I ate is something that I found to be absolutely delicious! 

Food: A pea sandwich (bad name I know...but bare with me), You take a bagle, halve it, then put in pea pods (sugarsnap are my favourite) and add a little ranch dressing (or w/e you like best) and ta da, a great tasting sandwich!

Drink:  Mio infused water...Tangerine flavor.

Regardless of whether or not you are a vegetarian you should try it!!  =D

I just ate a can of spam. It was okay for the first few slices, but then the saltiness caught up with me and it stopped being so good. Made me feel a little sick to be honest. Hurried and fetched me a glass of cranberry juice to wash it down. :)

I feel pathetic right now, my last meal was a few seconds ago and it was a small cup of home ravioli the Chef Boyardee. Comped to everyone else's last meal that I saw, which was mostly things that were fancy-ish

• Brohoof 1

Just had a bowl of that Kellogg's cereal called Krave...picked up a couple boxes after seeing commercials for it and thinking it looked really good.

...It's really not that good. :comeatus:

Edited by Lowline Thrash

The last thing I ate was some butterscotch pudding and the last thing I drank was some diet Mountain Dew. Mainly because I was too lazy to fix anything quality for myself to eat, and also because butterscotch pudding is the best thing ever invented

• Brohoof 1

The last thing i drank was a pint of Pepsi Max, part of my 2 Liters a day i drink.

The last thing i ate was a bowl of Golden Nuggets, just because i felt like it, followed by a Milky Bar ice-cream lolly.

I last ate a hamburger and fries. Sounds pretty boring, but spice things up with Tabasco and you've got yourself a party!

Oh, also I had red Powerade for the drink which is pretty unhealthy sure, but I just needed to shake things up a bit. Cafeteria food, you know... :/

• 2 weeks later...

I had a bowl of brown rice with chicken topped in tikki masala, along with some chick peas and lettuce. It was delicious and inexpensive. I also had some ginger ale to drink.

• 2 weeks later...

the last thing i drank was ice blended green tea and i ate this mango ice shave with mango cream with ice cream. 

actually, the last thing i had to eat was a ChInese dinner - with two prawn dishes, one vegetable, one fish, a starter and one dessert..

LOL!