Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An OC of mine...

Overlord0909

(edited)

I tried out doing my first drawing of a pony...

Here's a description (Using another user's format, but I assumed it's universal):

img-3643682-1-IMG_20150406_172304.jpg

Name: Cuddle Cresent (Got the name from a name generator so...)

Type: Earth Pony

Job: Traveller, Odd jobs around towns

Friends: Knew Twlight as a little fillie... Not too well though. Ends up being friends with most ponies she meets... Sometimes not so much...

Cutie Mark: Heart Breaking a bar of steel (Represents 'Tough Love' which she shows to those she encounters. Also her strong will).

Talent: Acting and Fighting.

Personality: Acts very girly (stereotypically), but is a big bad tom boy on the inside. Loves fighting, sports, and action packed situations... Time to time, she may like other "girly" things.

Flaws: Has a ton of pride, and can get mad easy. She can control herself though, after awhile of anger. She also is arrogant in most cases and is greedy when it comes to sales, and will milk any oppurtunity (May not be a weakness, but would definitely be an annoying aspect).

Backstory (Off the top of my head): She grew up in Canterlot, and was always looked at as the cutest pony in her class. She hated it. She did tons of tough stuff, got into fighting, and sports of all sorts., but was still looked at like any other cute pony out there. So, once she was old enough, she left home. She at first planned on living off the land, and started to farm. She found it boring though, and didn't want to stay in one place, so she abandoned the farm, by selling it to a couple who wanted that sort of life. She got a good amount of bits for it... She could've done better! She thought, and vowed to never mess up a sales oppurtunity again. After she left the farm, she just started to trek down a path. It veered and turned to all the lovely things in Equestria... She wanted something different then that. She decided to leave Equestria, and explore the lands outside. She did, fighting nasty mythical creatures, unseen to many pony's eyes, and found rare artifacts, that helped her defeat powerful foes. She sold whatever she didn't need, and makes a fortune... Most of the time. She has now decided to come home to Equestria, after a long 6 years of travel (Especially the one adventure into the 'Place ofNo Time' :3)

Edited by Overlord0909
  • Brohoof 8

I tried out doing my first drawing of a pony...

Here's a description (Using another user's format, but I assumed it's universal):

img-3643682-1-IMG_20150406_172304.jpg

Name: Cuddle Cresent (Got the name from a name generator so...)

Type:  Earth Pony

Job: Traveller, Odd jobs around towns

Friends: Knew Twlight as a little fillie... Not too well though. Ends up being friends with most ponies she meets.

Cutie Mark: Heart Breaking a bar of steel (Represents 'Tough Love' which she shows to those she encounters. Also her strong will).

Talent: Acting and Fighting.

Personality: Acts very girly (stereotypically), but is a big bad tom boy on the inside. Loves fighting, sports, and action packed situations... Time to time, she may like other "girly" things.

your oc is related to my two ocs Ethan and serenity crescent!

• Brohoof 1

The anatomy seems a little problematic. I would recommend you to go here (http://www.reddit.com/r/MLPdrawingschool/) and submit it, it's a nice small community of MLP artists.

As for the backstory, it seems a little flat. Just the stereotypical "girly outside tomboy inside" girl. As for any character, add flaws. For example, take out the instant befriending with everypony. That is a little too op, and really unrealistic in real situations. Most people, unless they have incredible amounts of charisma, will take weeks, if not months to become friends with someone.

The anatomy seems a little problematic. I would recommend you to go here (http://www.reddit.com/r/MLPdrawingschool/) and submit it, it's a nice small community of MLP artists.

As for the backstory, it seems a little flat. Just the stereotypical "girly outside tomboy inside" girl. As for any character, add flaws. For example, take out the instant befriending with everypony. That is a little too op, and really unrealistic in real situations. Most people, unless they have incredible amounts of charisma, will take weeks, if not months to become friends with someone.

Sorry, didn't add it eariler. She has a lot of stories with her! I gave a small sample in my first post now. I also lessened her ability to make friends with everypony she meets, and added a sub section for flaws. :) Thanks for the critisism.

She seems like a somewhat well-balanced character now. Good work. smile.png

I try... :3 Thanks. And I shalt try more! Later...

On another note, I was wondering if I should start a fan fic on this character... I don't know how good I am at making MLP fiction, but I won't know for sure, until I try! :D

• 3 weeks later...

This is nice and all ... But why did you post this on my topic? XD

Eh heh... just me reacting without reading. I saw your brohoof of my post in your RP request thread and assumed you were starting things up. Thought this was the OC thread for us to put our characters.

Leaped without looking. I do that sometimes. ^-^;

• Brohoof 1

Eh heh... just me reacting without reading. I saw your brohoof of my post in your RP request thread and assumed you were starting things up. Thought this was the OC thread for us to put our characters.

Leaped without looking. I do that sometimes. ^-^;

No prob bro. I didn't think of doing that actually... :/ Hm... That's a good idea actually. Do you mind doing the same post in the actual thread? And also I'm glad I still have one pony in my RP thread. :)