Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Failure of a hater

Discordian

It sounds a bit like your trying to convert him into the herd religiously. I would just sit back and let time take its course.

That is probably the best way to do it IMO. Usually when I'm into something and someone asks about it, I will just quickly tell them what it is and go back to it. That seems to make them curious as to what it is I'm doing/watching and they tend to check it out later. I don't expect them to like it but it least it gets them to try it out.

You don't know if you like something until you try it. I heard that phrase so many times when I was young, I live by it now.

• Brohoof 2

So true BloodyFox

The first person outside the internet who discovered I was watching MLP:FIM was my own father.

He walked in while I was watching an episode (thankfully not just before the opening credits)

I simply told him: "Dont complain, it's not the worst thing you've walked in on me watching."

He made a comment about me 'going soft', but that was the last I heard of it. He's just had to accept that I like the show.

Oh and by the way, ask the hater if he plays Halo. Then ask him why a game containing brightly multicoloured men and neon explosions ISNT considered gay.

Well, the effects of your counter will surely take place in that person. Great job in backing off a hater!

It still puzzles me why people hate each other for this kind of stuff.

So true BloodyFox

The first person outside the internet who discovered I was watching MLP:FIM was my own father.

He walked in while I was watching an episode (thankfully not just before the opening credits)

I simply told him: "Dont complain, it's not the worst thing you've walked in on me watching."

He made a comment about me 'going soft', but that was the last I heard of it. He's just had to accept that I like the show.

Oh and by the way, ask the hater if he plays Halo. Then ask him why a game containing brightly multicoloured men and neon explosions ISNT considered gay.

Funny you should mention that because he does read Twilight. For someone who believes MLP is gay he reads something that most of society deems he shouldn't read and enjoy because it's marketed towards teenage girls with no self-confidence in their appearance and want to feel special by being able to put themselves in Bella's shoes so she gets both Jacob and Edward to herself and then eventually fangirls over them and he has the balls to call MLP gay.

Now, keep in mind that I haven't read Twilight and don't have an opinion on it but it's an odd situation. Hypocrisy at it's finest.