Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your opinion on Brony Haters?

deleted101

I am not that active on the internet, so I don't notice that much hate, but I don't think that hate is ok when the haters are basically just saying that someone else's opinion is wrong, bad, stupid, etc. But I guess that is just something everyone has to live with, 'cause haters probably won't disappear any time soon. But it is not ok that people can get away with trying to hurt someone, even if they don't succeed.

Meh it depends on the hater

I get where some of the saner ones are coming from (Why are ponies all over my favorite thing when I am not interested? how come i keep getting pony vids in my feed) but the trolls and the ones filled with hate are just sad.

• 7 years later...

Since bronies are teenagers and adults  that enjoy a show made primarily for little girls, and that it is the norm to look down on things that are feminine in our society (especially for guys), it is expected that there would be brony haters. But do I care if they hate it so much? No! Anything they do to try to put me down is in vain because in the end, nothing they say will matter. What matters is what gives us joy and confidence to live our lives day by day.

• 5 months later...

Well, they mostly, or even only, hurt themselves with their hate. I never really saw one, I think, but they don't matter to me in any case.

The worst haters are actually within the fandom. Not in this forum though.

• Brohoof 1