Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is Rainbow Dash's middle name?

Firedog

I heard Athena once, and it just ticked all of my little boxes.

It's ironic, cause RD being named after the god of wisdom is ^_^. I can picture her parents teasing her about this endlessly, to the point where she's learned not to tell her middle name to anyone. Ever. It also fits with that ancient Greek/Pegasus theme perfectly and causes her initials to spell out RAD. Everything about this name is wonderful.

• Brohoof 1

Seriously, I quoted exactly what they said but you won't reply to it. I can't believe you say something doesn't exist in equestria that was mention three separate times. How could they even mention "middle names" if they didn't exist. Sounds to me like you got a head cannon that you don't want broken. Their is no way the writers would mention middle names three separate times if they weren't meant to exist, I can understand one mistake maybe but three? If this isn't enough evidice your clearly stuck on a head cannon that is in no way true. This is literally the quotes of what they said:

"Danger is my middle name, Rainbow Danger Dash"  

"Professionalism is my middle name, Rainbow Professionalism Dash" 

"Responsibility is my middle name Pinkie Responsibility Pie" 

Also take note: Pinkie exchanges Diane for responsibility. Saying "responsibility is my middle name. Pinkie Responsibility Pie"

you literately have no argument all you try to focus on is the pinkie pie middle name thing, because you can just disagree with that one, but you can't disagree with it being directly mentioned.

Also if your gonna reply to this explain the three quotes I took from the show, don't just ignore them and start talking about pinkie pies middle name.

Alrighty. So. This is a popular trope where to emphasize a trait you are trying to define yourself with, you say something along these lines. Dash and Pinkie aren't saying their names are actually 'Danger', 'Professionalism', or 'Responsibility'. They're just using that phrase to show how confident they are in that trait.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MetaphorIsMyMiddleName

• Brohoof 2

X47H5.gif

Keep it civil. While it is fine to offer a critical view of a character, I've never been a fan at low blows and retaliation for them. I don't know about Dashie, but my middle name is Unamused. Jeric Unamused Brony. 

:icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

img-3684938-1-X47H5.gif

Keep it civil. While it is fine to offer a critical view of a character, I've never been a fan at low blows and retaliation for them. I don't know about Dashie, but my middle name is Unamused. Jeric Unamused Brony. 

:icwudt:

Yea I got salty over whether a techno-colored fictional pony had a middle name :P I need to get a life.... xp

please-pass-the-salt-1.jpg

All the uses of "x is my middle name" show have been rhetorical, but I agree that I really do like the sound of Rainbow Danger Dash and mentally consider it her middle name. Has a really good flow to it and seems like something she'd brag about.  ;)