ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

@,

I don't think Peyton ever said he wanted to have Caliber fight Tyra right now. :/

I think it was Cruki's OC and Tyra.

Yeah I've been trying to do this Lorec VS. Tyra fight for a WHILE. It's just that I've been trying to set my bases and then Kazas decided to set sail on a ship.

@@Unicorncob

Hey, if you go to the front of the arena, you'll notice a large gathering. 400 warriors, waiting around, all wearing brown sashes. 100 Saddle Arabians, 100 light armor minotaurs with those saddle Arabians, 100 heavily armored warriors, mixed up of mostly large earth ponies and minotaurs, and the last unit is made of a mixture of moderately armored warriors from all races, but still mostly minotaurs. Among them, a green Pegasus and an old unicorn stand out. Approach them if you wish to initiate the events. I have Lorec and Vorrin on the way and Kazas should follow."

• Brohoof 1

Not really, I'll adapt :P

Well what kind of arena do you see your OC fighting in? :P

Yeah I've been trying to do this Lorec VS. Tyra fight for a WHILE. It's just that I've been trying to set my bases and then Kazas decided to set sail on a ship.

@@Unicorncob

Hey, if you go to the front of the arena, you'll notice a large gathering. 400 warriors, waiting around, all wearing brown sashes. 100 Saddle Arabians, 100 light armor minotaurs with those saddle Arabians, 100 heavily armored warriors, mixed up of mostly large earth ponies and minotaurs, and the last unit is made of a mixture of moderately armored warriors from all races, but still mostly minotaurs. Among them, a green Pegasus and an old unicorn stand out. Approach them if you wish to initiate the events. I have Lorec and Vorrin on the way and Kazas should follow."

Well damn, I know where I'm going

rune: "invasion! invasion! we must prepare for war!!!!"

*freaks out*

"we're doomed!!!"

but yeah, i would prefer not to do the caliber/tyra fight now.

(edited)

and even then, i was having a moment for calimist. XD

Finally after 200 years amirite? :lol:

IB managed to make the first move and kiss Rarity BTW. :toldya:

Will his brother, the 4th best swordspony, be tough enough to make the first move with SM? :sneer:

Edited by Ice Blizzard

Finally after 200 years amirite? :lol:

IB managed to make the first move and kiss Rarity BTW. :toldya:

Will the most his brother, the 4th best swordspony, be tough enough to make the first move with SM? :sneer:

im fairly sure sleight has dropped a hint already.

but only time will tell.

rune: "invasion! invasion! we must prepare for war!!!!"

*freaks out*

"we're doomed!!!"

but yeah, i would prefer not to do the caliber/tyra fight now.

Because, of course, an invasion force is going to pop right smack dab in the middle of a warrior city where most of said warriors could wipe the floor with them. XD.

Because, of course, an invasion force is going to pop right smack dab in the middle of a warrior city where most of said warriors could wipe the floor with them. XD.

Carmine the stupidest assassin known to man is doing it...

Why can't they? 

• Brohoof 1

some people prefer to do the hardest things first.

i mean, it would really discourage everyone in equestria if they heard 'bangcolt was captured by the enemy'

im fairly sure sleight has dropped a hint already.

but only time will tell.

Yo, on a serious note.

I guaruntee that the relationship will last longer if the dude makes the first move for 3 raisins: (yes raisins. :lol: )

1. Shows the girl that the guy is a 'take-charge' type person/pony. :sneer:

2. Shows he has a sensitive side. :twi:

3. Breaks away from cliche. :P

Yo, on a serious note.

I guaruntee that the relationship will last longer if the dude makes the first move for 3 raisins: (yes raisins. :lol: )

1. Shows the girl that the guy is a 'take-charge' type person/pony. :sneer:

2. Shows he has a sensitive side. :twi:

3. Breaks away from cliche. :P

that post contradicts itself.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I'm gonna have to quote this in the RP, no way in hell I'm going to remember all that :P

Carmine the stupidest assassin known to man is doing it...

Why can't they?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh that sick burn. But in all seriousness, they are actually coming out to show support for the Lorec/Tyra fight.

• Brohoof 1

Yo, on a serious note.   I guaruntee that the relationship will last longer if the dude makes the first move for 3 raisins: (yes raisins. ) 1. Shows the girl that the guy is a 'take-charge' type person/pony. 2. Shows he has a sensitive side. 3. Breaks away from cliche.

Well, Peyton. You're taking relationship tips from Ice, is this what it has come to? :P

Wait, Cliche? Isn't the cliche and the acutuality of realism that the guy is supposed to make the first move?

that post contradicts itself.

I know, but what I said makes sense right? :adorkable:

Well, Peyton. You're taking relationship tips from Ice, is this what it has come to? :P

Wait, Cliche? Isn't the cliche and the acutuality of realism that the guy is supposed to make the first move?

And since when is it, 'The guy always makes the first move.'?

I'm just saiyin for RP relations, this plan would work best IMHO. -_-

I know, but what I said makes sense right? :adorkable:

distantly. 

* inserts a hilarious gif of Shia Labouf yelling " JUST DO IT! " in the direction of Caliber and mist*

OKAY!!!!

*kisses her*

*gets slapped*

*crys*

And since when is it, 'The guy always makes the first move.'? I'm just saiyin for RP relations, this plan would work best IMHO.

"Um... I'm not going off topic to prove you wrong because sullenly... I can't... dangit."

*sigh*

Yeah, Ice, go to him for all you relationship tips.

Or Lorec, He's with Ice's higher up ;) 

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, Ice, go to him for all you relationship tips.

Thanks man. :)

*kisses her* *gets slapped* *crys*

I'm praying this doesn't happen to IB with Rarity right now. :wacko: