Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I like horses, do you like horses?

PonyTonite

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: Might have been Twitter or YouTube, don't remember too well.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Let's see, the year was 2014, January I believe, my home was under lots of stress from the weather at the time. Igloos are great insulators, but when holes start forming you're in trouble. After a long trek to find fresh ice blocks, I needed to relax, so I did what any worn out man would do, I had a lavender scented bubble bath with mood lighting, of course. With my wavering body, I wanted to watch a documentary, almost anything would do, just to get a chance to close my eyes and relax. "THAT'S IT!" I screamed, The Brony Chronicles by Saberspark, let's see what this brony thing is. The rest is history.

Hello fellow horse folk, my name is Pony Tonite (That's not actually my name, wink wink, nudge nudge), I'm a 25 year old dude who enjoys many activiteis, such as creating music on the drum kit, playing pool, creating podcasts for the brony fandom, video editing I guess? Nobody reeeealy likes video editing though (I HATE VIDEO EDITING)

I'm new here to the empire that is mlp forums, so I hope you welcome me into your family. Ya'll seem like a nice bunch!

• Brohoof 6

Hello, PonyTonite! Welcome, welcome to the MLP forums! I hope you enjoy this lovely community and have lots of fun! :icwudt:

Have fun and remember that you can always message us at any time if you want to. We're all here to help you if you need it.

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome to this pony land of ponies and happy ponies =))==)=)=)=)=) of MLP Forums =))==)=)=) I hope you can have happy pony time here =)=)=))= meeting some of us poniews here on this pony site of happy ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=) and can have great pony fun time here =)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)=!)

• Brohoof 5

tumblr_nm6h1mDzA11rkcec4o1_1280.jpg

Lolz random LMR image for the win.

Anywayz, Welcome and Greetings, @PonyTonite! It's so awesome you decided to join us! We have plenty to here, so don't be afraid to jump right in!

We are a family here and I'm happy you are apart of it. We have plenty to do and plenty of ponies with a lot to say. The best place to meet new friends is at a place with common interests in ponies. This is why I suggest giving the Applejack Fan Club a look~ I hope you enjoy your stay and make plenty of friends.

• Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome the the 'empire' that is the MLP forums, I'm sure you will fit in just fine here. But if you do need help just give me a PM and I'll do my best. If you want to feel free to add me as a friend. ;)

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 3

post-31081-0-46335300-1428535530_thumb.png

Hey there PonyTonite, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or friend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

mlp_untoldpotential_recolored_by_explosi

• Brohoof 4

Hello there, welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay here and have a great time.

Answer to topic question, No.

I do not like horses in real life, I was raised on a ranch, and my neighbor's horse tried to kick me, and ended up kicking my border collie in the head. It caved in his skull. I was able to take him to the vet, it cost 150 bucks to get a steel mesh in his skull so the bones could grow back together.

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!       :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!       :muffins:

• Brohoof 2