Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pet death?

Grumpy Enchantress

I highly doubt that we will ever even have any character die let alone die on screen. You can claim that the show is getting more mature but the little girls this show is intended for might not take it so well so I don't think the writers would want to touch the subject of death.

Tank's hibernation is the closest thing we will get to a death. Except for King Sombra, I think he does die on-screen but who cares, he is a villain.

Characters never die on MLP...oh wait, Cadence murdered Sombra.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think they will just find another voice actor for Discord. Why kill him off? Is it that hard to mimic someone's voice?

Plus I'd be really sad to see Discord be killed off from the show. He's funny and he can make it rain chocolate milk, what is not good about that?

EDIT: For some reason I can not quote anyone's reply to me.

Yeah Cadence murdered Sombra but then again, he kind of deserved that didn't he? It is like calling Osama Bin Laden's killer a murderer.

Edited by The Awesome One

I think they will just find another voice actor for Discord. Why kill him off? Is it that hard to mimic someone's voice?

Plus I'd be really sad to see Discord be killed off from the show. He's funny and he can make it rain chocolate milk, what is not good about that?

Without one dollop of whipped cream, not one dollop!

Anywho, John De Lancy just NEEDS Discord.

(edited)

Dude, mimics rarely sound right. There are times when an actor just is a character and can't be replaced ever. It's so much lamer when they get a bad impression instead of just retiring the character. John de Lance is Discord, nobody else ever will be no matter what.

Edited by Grumpy Enchantress

Dude, mimics rarely sound right. There are times when an actor just is a character and can't be replaced ever. It's so much lamer when they get a bad impression instead of just retiring the character. John de Lance is Discord, nobody else ever will be no matter what.

When you get a character, you BECOME it.

Yeah Cadence murdered Sombra but then again, he kind of deserved that didn't he? It is like calling Osama Bin Laden's killer a murderer.

To be fair that was all the Crystal Heart's doing; Cadence just put the thing back in it's place. ;)

Without one dollop of whipped cream, not one dollop!

Anywho, John De Lancy just NEEDS Discord.

Wew. Quoting works now must have been a problem with my browser.

John really does a good voice for Discord and I wouldn't really like it if they got another voice actor for him, it just wouldn't be the same to be honest but if the only other alternative is him never appearing on the show again then I'll take the former.

John really does a good voice for Discord and I wouldn't really like it if they got another voice actor for him, it just wouldn't be the same to be honest but if the only other alternative is him never appearing on the show again then I'll take the former.

That's a bad idea. Discord isn't important enough to bother having a fake voice him, he should just be retired.

That's a bad idea. Discord isn't important enough to bother having a fake voice him, he should just be retired.

John De Lance is going away?

Nah, just hypothetically. I see it as being possible some time, because he's super rich and probably wants lots of money.

How did we get from Pet Death to John De Lance?

Um....... I forget. Back on topic, they should kill of Angel since he's evil. :P

He's not evil, he's just the comic relief, the ghetto bunny. Like Sofia the First's bunny.

Rainbow Dash, where she tried to stop winter, not abiding by the law, and Angel just slapped Fluttershy, and doesn't respect Spike. And I bet he has a reason to. In Dragonshy, Spike had to bunny-sit Angel. Maybe something happened.

Rainbow Dash, where she tried to stop winter, not abiding by the law, and Angel just slapped Fluttershy, and doesn't respect Spike. And I bet he has a reason to. In Dragonshy, Spike had to bunny-sit Angel. Maybe something happened.

Oh, I still say Angel is more evil than Dashie. Dashie just made a dumb choice, she didn't have malicious intent.