Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you want the CMC to get their Cutie Marks in Season 5?

Grumpy Enchantress

I think it's best they gain their cutie marks on the final episode of the very last season. 

But they're gonna have like 50 seasons. The plot of them attempting to get their cutie marks is already super boring and uninteresting,

• Brohoof 1

But they're gonna have like 50 seasons. The plot of them attempting to get their cutie marks is already super boring and uninteresting,

Oh now let's not exaggerating. They're most likely going to finish at season six-eight. I believe them gaining their cutie marks at the end will grant some immense closure to a lot of people. 

Oh now let's not exaggerating. They're most likely going to finish at season six-eight. I believe them gaining their cutie marks at the end will grant some immense closure to a lot of people. 

Actually, it was confirmed it's going to have at least 9 seasons. They'll probably keep it going after that too. It might be the next Simpsons or something and never end.

• Brohoof 1

Actually, it was confirmed it's going to have at least 9 seasons. They'll probably keep it going after that too. It might be the next Simpsons or something and never end.

I sincerely doubt Hasbro would go that far then. Surely they're smart enough to know better. 

• Brohoof 1

Smart enough to end something making them butt-loads of money? That's kind of the opposite of smart.

Smart enough to know not to drag something for too long. Smart enough to know they'll eventually lose more and more fans as the novelty of the show would soon die out by then. 

• Brohoof 1

Smart enough to know not to drag something for too long. Smart enough to know they'll eventually lose more and more fans as the novelty of the show would soon die out by then.

They know their fan base is huge and won't be ending anytime soon. They'll keep making it as long as they keep making money. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Considering they're going to do something dangerous in today's episode, I'd say they're pretty close to realizing they may need to think twice about their approach.

Nope. Let's face it, Babs (allegedly) got her cutie mark, but they don't do anything with it. They didn't even show her at all. This might be telling us that, even though the CMC will get their marks eventually, they won't be doing anything with it.

• Brohoof 1

Nope. Let's face it, Babs (allegedly) got her cutie mark, but they don't do anything with it. They didn't even show her at all. This might be telling us that, even though the CMC will get their marks eventually, they won't be doing anything with it.

Maybe Babs getting her Cutie Mark was to foreshadow the CMC getting theirs. :3

Maybe Babs getting her Cutie Mark was to foreshadow the CMC getting theirs. :3

It still doesn't excuse the fact that they wasted an opportunity to show that they're capable of doing anything with them post-cutie mark.

So about the CMC...my answer is yes, I do want them to get their cutie marks. How much more can the show do with stories about their lack of cutie marks? (And how much more do I personally want to see?  :huh:)  Please, please let them get their cutie marks at the end of Season 5. It's perfect.

It still doesn't excuse the fact that they wasted an opportunity to show that they're capable of doing anything with them post-cutie mark.

But there have already been a few episodes where they don't try to get their Cutie Mark.

• Brohoof 1

Not at all. You aren't including haitus time during development. From the SH meeting we have a year. We just came off off a one year break. Season 6 won't start until some time in 2016. Check the year on the info graphic. :)

To answer the question, yes but not all of them.

• Brohoof 1

I want them to get their cutie marks but only at the end of the show in the last season that will be aired.

This is because if they get them any earlier then the whole CMC side-story is finished and now their main purpose in the show is fullfilled.

I want them to get their cutie marks but only at the end of the show in the last season that will be aired.

This is because if they get them any earlier then the whole CMC side-story is finished and now their main purpose in the show is fullfilled.

I think of it this way. If they get their cutie marks before the series finale, they can be mentors to other foals trying to get their cutie marks. The ride would be over for them but not for the club.

• Brohoof 1

I think of it this way. If they get their cutie marks before the series finale, they can be mentors to other foals trying to get their cutie marks. The ride would be over for them but not for the club.

Yeah you meant the series finale and the movie, right?