Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc (Steven Universe) Gem Academy [OOC + SIGN UPS]

Saylor Scout

(edited)

Hello my fellow gems! I am Ammolite, founder and headmistress of Gem Academy, here we teach gems about their history, how to control their weapons, and train them to fight, whether or not they decide to become rebels or fight for the home world.

FOUNDER:

Ammolite (Saylor Scout)

CO FOUNDER:

TEACHERS:

STUDENTS:

Dorm 1          

Dorm 2          

Lolite (NonbinaryDuck)

Dorm 3          

Aquamarine (VinylWubs)

You my have up to 2 characters.

Cannon characters and Gemsonas are aloud.

• Name:
  • Gemstone:
  • Appearance (Pictures Optional):
  • Personality:
  • Weapon:
  • Special Abilities:
  • Dorm Number:

​Thank you all, we welcome you, and hope you have a great time learning at our academy!

• Name: Ammolite
  • Gemstone: Ammolite (Located between eyes)
  • Appearance (Pictures Optional): post-33379-0-70806800-1430609298_thumb.png
  • Personality: Loves peace and quiet. Strict but Sensible. Can be kind. Very protective of her students.
  • Weapon: Shurekins
  • Special Abilities: Can cure corrupted gems
  • Dorm Number: N/A

Edited by Saylor Scout

Ooh, this seems really cool tho!

• Name: Iolite
  • Gemstone: Iolite
  • Appearance (Pictures Optional): Character is black-coded (dark skin), and she has a skin condition called vitiligo, so she has some pale/white skin patches. Has a iolite gem upon her forehead, and she is unquestionably adorable as well.
  • Personality: Bashful at first, but then becomes very outgoing and bubbly once you get to know her! Loves ducks, ohhh she definitely loves ducks. Sometimes she dresses up in a duck costume eats ritz crackers. She even has a pet gemstone duck who's mineral is Moonstone. She calls the ducky "Moony" or "Moonbutt".
  • Weapon: When she wants too, she can summon her purple gloves-- which can eject claws. It helps when she needs to climb or fight off enemies. She usually only uses this for self defense, though.
  • Special Abilities: Her voice-- when she sings regularly, it can heal/slightly recover allies, but when she sings backwards in a distorted way, she can psychologically and physically harm her enemies. Her magic for now is quite weak, due to her age and lack of training.
  • Dorm Number: 2
  • Brohoof 1

Huh I wonder if I can apply..

• Name: Aquamarine
  • Gemstone: Aquamarine
  • Appearance: Aquamarine-1.jpg
  • Personality: Very a shy student. She'll become not that shy if your friends with her and She will help you with your difficult problems. Aqua is high sensitive around people so don't make her cry or you'll regret it.
  • Weapon: A water sword. a single slice with make the enemies drown almost Immediately but it only lasts for 39 seconds so itll only work if the enemy is weak.
  • Special Abilities: Shes similar to lapis, Picking up water with her hands but she can make them into weapons and all that jazz.. Pretty much similar to lapis.
  • Dorm number: 3  
  • Brohoof 2

Are male gems allowed? If so then here I go

• Name: Emerald

• Gemstone: Emerald

• Appearance: Tall, semi-muscular (not buff but not small), has long yellowish green hair that goes half way down his back, his skin color is similar to Peridots but a bit darker, and his gem is located on his right shoulder.

• Personality: Emerald tends to be quiet, he's not shy he just chooses not to speak much unless he's spoken to first or is around his friends. Though once he gets to know and trust somebody he'll open up to them.

• Weapon: A semi-translucent emerald great sword.

• Special Abilities: He can channel energy from his body into his sword so when he slashes it sends out a powerful energy slash that is powerful enough to tear through mountains.

• Dorm Number: 1

(edited)

Name: Dawn

Gem: Amber

Appearance: Moderate height with white hair tied into a braid. Her eyes are a light purple and she normally wears a purple knee length dress with a belt around her waist.

Personality: Dawn is somewhat curious to the world around her but tends to be shy around other people. She is intelligent for her age and would rather negotiate peacefully that fight.

Weapon: When it is needed, she can form a staff that is four feet in length.

Special ability: Accelerated healing and flight

Dorm: 3

(If we can do two characters, I have another submission)

Name: Blitz (Nickname: Tempest)

Gem:Bloodstone

Appearance: About five and a half feet in height with short, black hair and green eyes. He is fairly muscular and is quick on his feet.

Personality: Blitz is very loyal and will put himself in harms way to protect his friends. He is somewhat stubborn in the sense that he doesn't give up easiliy and can overestimate his own strength at times.

Weapon: A pair of dual swords about two feet in length and made of a black metal

Special abilities: Able to breathe fire

Dorm:3

Edited by Drago Ryder

• 10 months later...