Is your OC ticklish?

ggg-2

(edited)

Is your OC ticklish and, if so, where? My OC is ticklish near his abs, ribs, the back of his head, his biceps and between his wings. And also, although it's lessened some, around when he first ascended, he was extremely ticklish along his horn.

Edited by ggg-2
  • Brohoof 1

Don't be a nerd. Join the herd!

(edited)

In a word: yes. Chances are Will Guide would flinch before you even touch him when he knows a tickle attack is coming!

Come to think of it, do you need fingers to do a successful tickle attack? If so, then I guess Will Guide doesn't need to worry much.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

My OC's have their ticklish spots:

Refund: His stomach, thighs and bottoms of his hooves.

Ruby: Her sides and flanks.

Brownie: His sides and stomach.

Sundae: All four of her upper legs.

Thrillseeker: The bottoms of his wings and his croup.

˙ʎpoqʎuɐ ƃuᴉlooɟ ʇou ǝɹ,noʎ 'sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟI

On Shadow and Times are, Chronos, Specter, and Hazmat will kill you if you tried to tickle them... (But secretly Chronos is ticklish)

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

(edited)

Yeah, my OC is super ticklish, mostly on his hoove bottoms and belly, but mostly the hoove bottoms. If you put one finger on his hoove bottoms and started moving it, he'd start to squirm and laugh uncontrollably... and maybe kick you in the face causing you a serios injury...

...it's not his fault he has horribly ticklish hoove bottoms, being tickled there is his worst nightmare, he just can't handle it.

Edited by Filly Lyra

kBXumFC.jpg

(edited)

My OC is ticklish in the stomach and neck.

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

My OC is designed with my personality and actions in mind (basically, he is me)... so yeah... ticklish pretty much everywhere  :P

My OC is me, and I am very ticklish. So yea, Oblivy is a very ticklish pony. :wub:

8r6aiHM.png

• 2 weeks later...

Jackie is ticklish on her belly, her neck, ribs and inner thigh. <w <

So up-tight... you need a good tickle.

I mean it, the sensation is terrifying to me. I'd rather a spider crawl down my back than be tickled on the gut or armpits.