Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your current MLP Forums rank?

Canary Yellow

What is your current MLP Forums rank?  

174 users have voted

1. 1. What is your current MLP Forums rank?

• Blank Flank
    • Muffin
    • Cupcake
    • Parasprite
    • Butterfly
    • Squirrel
    • Bunny
    • Bird
    • Phoenix
    • Dragon
    • Changeling
    • Pony
    • Crystal Pony
    • Pegasus
    • Unicorn
    • Alicorn
    • Artemis' Persoanl Stewards
    • BABScon Attendees
    • Royal Guard

1 hour ago, DubWolf said:

Pony. Almost to bat pony :wacko: 

Why isn’t it 5000 posts? Why is it more?

It is not post related anymore. It is points related, where points are post count among other things.

If you run on desktop view, scale down the web browser and click the menu icon at the top right side of the page, and at the bottom of the menu, it says how many points there are left until your next rank.

I am currently top rank. No more points to collect for me.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Splashee said:

It is not post related anymore. It is points related, where points are post count among other things.

If you run on desktop view, scale down the web browser and click the menu icon at the top right side of the page, and at the bottom of the menu, it says how many points there are left until your next rank.

Is that a staff-only thing? I don't see such a menu selection, unless I'm looking at the completely wrong thing. :twismile:

menu.png.861ab3a518db8be89dc1bda525b617d4.png

I'm a dragon, as I was before the glitch. Based on the old post counts, I would have become an evil changeling a few days ago, but I guess that will happen soon anyway.

• Brohoof 2

15 minutes ago, Tacodidra said:

Is that a staff-only thing? I don't see such a menu selection, unless I'm looking at the completely wrong thing. :twismile:

menu.png.861ab3a518db8be89dc1bda525b617d4.png

I'm a dragon, as I was before the glitch. Based on the old post counts, I would have become an evil changeling a few days ago, but I guess that will happen soon anyway.

You are on desktop, so resize the browser window, the forum's layout will dynamically change into mobile view, which is where you can see it:

resize.png.c68e7bba03850f6f7f63035fa4689430.png

It will say the number of points you need to reach the next rank. Mine shows no points since it is the highest rank. Hover with the mouse cursor over the rank to see what number your rank is at (yours says 11/23), to see how many ranks are left to get.

@DubWolf How many points do you have left until Bat Pony? Then compare that to how many posts you have left until 5000. This could be a key to understand the secrets behind the ranks :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Splashee said:

You are on desktop, so resize the browser window, the forum's layout will dynamically change into mobile view, which is where you can see it:

resize.png.c68e7bba03850f6f7f63035fa4689430.png

It will say the number of points you need to reach the next rank. Mine shows no points since it is the highest rank. Hover with the mouse cursor over the rank to see what number your rank is at (yours says 11/23), to see how many ranks are left to get.

Thanks, my friend! :D I tried to scale it before, but it seems I was doing it wrong. :adorkable:

110 points... :mlp_blink: The new system really seems to have dropped me, maybe it's because I don't start new threads.

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Tacodidra said:

110 points... :mlp_blink: The new system really seems to have dropped me, maybe it's because I don't start new threads.

From what I tested yesterday when I had Pegasus rank, the points actually update a few minutes after you make a post. I managed to get from 68 points down to 60 points posting a total of... 8 posts in General Discussion.

• Brohoof 2

As of this post, I am a Crystal Pony…again. When the rank system was changed a few years ago, I went from Crystal Pony to two ranks lower because the new system wasn’t well thought out. But now, years later, I’m back to where I already was. I actually thought I was about a dozen posts short but when I signed in today I saw Crystal Pony as my rank. So now I guess there's an all-new system. Okay. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...