Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has MLP helped you in something?

Grtxkkyz

Well,for example,thanks to MLP i now have a more positive perception of life and i want to make the bonds between me,my friends and my family stronger.I also draw my dinosaurs as colorful creatures,not the almost elephant-like ones you find in many paleoart.How about you people???

I never knew I was good at writing until I wrote a My Little Pony fan-fiction.

To my horror, it was surprisingly easy.

I can say the same thing about my drawing skills, which continue to improve. Although I'm not "horrified" by this... yet.

*EDIT* Oh, it should also be mentioned that I have come not to care what people say about me, and that life is best when you simply enjoy the freaking heck out of it! :lol:

Edited by SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

I'm much more considerate and understanding since MLP gave me a better idea of why people do things or how people feel when they do something. It has also helped me find more things to do when i'm completely bored, by ultimately leading me here to the forums! :)

I feel more joyful, and it has boosted my inspiration to do more drawings. Before i knew MLP, i just didn't have the urge to draw all that much, but once i saw the style of the show and characters, it just made me want to draw way more :)

MLP has both helped me in my insecurities, being more kind to other ponies, and a great sense of humor.

But most importantly, MLP has helped me understand I am not the only one in various situations, and other times, I am able to help others who do feel they are the only one.

I guess it just helped to cool off when something happened at school or in the family, take my mind off things. I guess I kinda became friendlier and more understanding. It has really helped with my music and art :)

Watching the show helped to calm me down after a really horrible sequence of events happened to me at the beginning of this year.

Connecting with the community helped me to remember who I used to be before I became so cynical and indifferent.

• Brohoof 1

It made me a lot more positive. I am a lot more motivated in various aspects. I get mad a lot less (and when I do, I have healthier ways of venting). It helped me quit smoking (I was looking for a healthy alternative, and it turned out to be a cartoon about colorful big eyed ponies o-o)

well i know i am a little young to talk about being heartbroken and stuff, but i dated this girl for oh i dunno about 5 months (pretty long for a relationship between a 14 yr old and a 13 yr old) and she just broke up with me saying "personal stuff" two things made me sad, one that she broke up with me when i think i loved her (i know im a little young to say it) and the one that made me sadder was that we had been dating for a while and she couldn't tell me "personal stuff" but then i started to watch MLP and it made me happy, happier at least. and now whenever i get sad about anything, Rarity can fix it for me

It has helped me further my understanding of key moments and some not so key moments of Equestrian History, It has also told me that it is unethical to kill every pony as to further help my understanding of Equestrian Biology.

I've learned to see things from other peoples' point of view and not be an insensitive bastard. Sometimes something I say seems completely normal from my point of view, and I couldn't ever get why the other guy was getting so butthurt. I'd just think, "He's crazy. I didn't say anything bad." Nonetheless, as you can tell, that didn't exactly help me in many social situations. Now though, i consider if from their point of view. Do they have a valid reasoning as well? If they do, I apologize (sincerely) for what I said.

Of course, some people really are just nuts, and you can't deal with them.

MLP also, strangely enough, has helped me feel less lonely. Yes, I know they're cartoon characters and they don't exist, bla bla bla. Do I care? Buck no. They're my friends, and always will be, even if they live in a computer screen. Part of the reason I like MLP so much is because of that very concept of inseperable friends-it reminds me so much of what I really want out of life.