Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Equestria Online [OOC]

Shift

(edited)

TO BATTLE!!!!

the boss spawns tomorrow simply because I'd rather not split the guild into three..... unless you guys really want to fight him with me I can change it to where today is the day he can spawn... plus I know you guys are going to love this boss I have planed....

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

(edited)

Snowflake wasn't caught by surprised this time he quickly casted an ice wall to protect him Snowflake then climbed the ice wall and started casting balls of frost at Red 

anyone else think of that scene from fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood where teacher does almost the same thing? like: makes the wall, jumps over it, slides down attacking?

Edited by PeytonJay
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

anyone else think of that scene from fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood where teacher does almost the same thing? like: makes the wall, jumps over it, slides down attacking?

wrong OOC *facehoofs*

plus don't spoil Fullmetal Alchemist.... I got my friend hooked on MLP and he got me hooked on that....

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame
  • Brohoof 1

wrong OOC *facehoofs*

plus don't spoil Fullmetal Alchemist.... I got my friend hooked on MLP and he got me hooked on that....

:muffins: will do.

(man, i am mixed up today.)

Hey, Shift... so my sister has been kinda looking over my shoulder when I RP, and she really likes this one and another one, and she's finally joining the site. (a whole week after I did!) It's hard to find a good RP and I'd like to do one with her... I know this is full but I'm going to ask anyway, I completely understand if you say no: can she join this RP? She's really good, and already has some OCs figured out.

• Brohoof 1

Hey, Shift... so my sister has been kinda looking over my shoulder when I RP, and she really likes this one and another one, and she's finally joining the site. (a whole week after I did!) It's hard to find a good RP and I'd like to do one with her... I know this is full but I'm going to ask anyway, I completely understand if you say no: can she join this RP? She's really good, and already has some OCs figured out.

I wish my sister was as enthused about the site as yours is.... I mean check how long its been since she was last online

@@Ember Frostflame

I'm surprised she doesn't come on often.... she is as good at Roleplaying as I'am

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Midnight_Aurora,

Alright, i'll PM you.

By the way, it's fine that most of you are going to the boss, my quest isn't exactly big but it is plot-important. If anyone wants to tag along with Equi, sure, but if you want to go the boss i'm not judging you either.

@@Snowflake Frostflame, after both Lunara's and Equinox's quests are both 100% done, we can all go into one group and battle the boss you're looking for together. But since the whole party is gonna battle your boss, it's gonna have to be a pretty badass one. If you have any ideas for it shoot me with a PM, otherwise i'll just use one of my ideas for a boss that drops a staff.

As for your sister @@Little Red, i'll need to see if we can squeeze her in depending on her OC. This RP is pretty full already and i've already made two exceptions so i'm not sure if she'll be allowed in. Does she have her OC ready?

Edited by Shift

As for your sister @Little Red, i'll need to see if we can squeeze her in depending on her OC. This RP is pretty full already and i've already made two exceptions so i'm not sure if she'll be allowed in. Does she have her OC ready?

She doesn't quite yet. And both she and I will understand if you don't want her in. :)

Thank you though.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hi! I'm Little Red's sister. I have, indeed, been looking over her shoulder jealously as she roleplays with all you lovely ponies. Especially this one. I like fighting YAY FIGHTING.

As for your sister @Little Red, i'll need to see if we can squeeze her in depending on her OC. This RP is pretty full already and i've already made two exceptions so i'm not sure if she'll be allowed in. Does she have her OC ready?

Thank you so much for considering me! This is the OC I wanted to use for this RP: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/caramel-dream-r8304

Thanks again, and I'll understand completely if you don't want to accept me.

EDIT: Yeah, I did the character thing wrong. Here's a proper profile:

Name: Caramel Dream
Species: Unicorn
Main Weapon: Bow and arrows
Other Equipment: Throwing knives, standard leather armor.
Link to Character Profile: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/caramel-dream-r8304
Other Info: So, yeah. I tried to make her compliment your guys' OCs, but she might not be too fun to roleplay with--she's going to insult other ponies sometimes, if you let her in. If this happens, don't take it personally! Let your ponies take it personally.

Edited by Reaver
  • Brohoof 1

Hello Little Red's sister. Glad to have you join the forums.

Yay, thank you! Nice to meet you. Glad I worked up the nerve to come here. :)

any friend of red is a friend of mine. :lol:

YES HAHAH I SHALL FEED OFF OF MY SISTER'S GOOD REPUTATION

Yay, thank you! Nice to meet you. Red thinks you're a wonderful roleplayer. :D

• Brohoof 2

YES HAHAH I SHALL FEED OFF OF MY SISTER'S GOOD REPUTATION

Yay, thank you! Nice to meet you. Red thinks you're a wonderful roleplayer. :D

and she's right to think so.  :proud:

• Brohoof 1

@@Reaver,

Welcome to the forums, she who is sister of red,

I was told you liked my Zecora from what she said. 

For I hope it is you, or I'm making myself a fool

and that you'll forgive me for this post and acting like a tool.

I do wish you will join us, this RP is quite fun,

many of the OCs with us are second to none.

I won't be that long and shall let you be,

I'm sure you have better things to do than listening to me

Once again I welcome you and hope you enjoy your stay,

for I will take my leave, but believe we'll meet again some day.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

@@Reaver,

I-I know this RP is too full already... but that's a good OC... and we need an archer... goddammit i'm too nice you're in. You also have nice taste with pokemon, so there's that. Just get caught up with the plot via thread and jump right in.

To join the guild, I suppose that Equinox and Storm will pick you up around town and you can join their gang to find a mystery item of plot importance, unless you have a different idea on how to join. There will be a fight in Equi's quest, not a boss battle but still a fight, don't worry.

However, no matter how good the OC, from now on, 11 OC's is maximum for this RP! I honestly didn't expect 11 people would want in... but seriously I am going to assert myself now, 11 OC's is max, no exceptions.

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Reaver,

I-I know this RP is too full already... but that's a good OC... and we need an archer... goddammit i'm too nice you're in. You also have nice taste with pokemon, so there's that. Just get caught up with the plot via thread and jump right in.

To join the guild, I suppose that Equinox and Storm will pick you up around town and you can join their gang to find a mystery item of plot importance, unless you have a different idea on how to join. There will be a fight in Equi's quest, not a boss battle but still a fight, don't worry.

However, no matter how good the OC, from now on, 11 OC's is maximum for this RP! I honestly didn't expect 11 people would want in... but seriously I am going to assert myself now, 11 OC's is max, no exceptions.

Storm is doing a bit of material gathering. He will be back soon. :P Edited by Arcing Storm

@@Reaver,

Welcome to the forums, she who is sister of red,

I was told you liked my Zecora from what she said. 

For I hope it is you, or I'm making myself a fool

and that you'll forgive me for this post and acting like a tool.

I do wish you will join us, this RP is quite fun,

many of the OCs with us are second to none.

I won't be that long and shall let you be,

I'm sure you have better things to do than listening to me

Once again I welcome you and hope you enjoy your stay,

for I will take my leave, but believe we'll meet again some day.

Your Zecora imitation is pretty great,

Personally, rhyming is a thing I hate.

...I would go on, but yeah. Thank you. :) Don't worry, I'm Red's only sister, you're fine.

@@Reaver,

YESYESYES! THANK YOU! Alright, time to catch up! I'M READY FOR THIIIISS!!

• Brohoof 1

well that happened....

well then lads and lasses I might be awhile for posts.... on the count of being beyond stressed out.... I need to write two more God forsaken essays.... then finish 5 more lessons in my math class so I can write a third essay... then I need to do one final thing... all before Thursday or I aint graduating.......

so I will either be returning with my head high or my head low.... regardless I'll be returning

• Brohoof 2

well that happened....

well then lads and lasses I might be awhile for posts.... on the count of being beyond stressed out.... I need to write two more God forsaken essays.... then finish 5 more lessons in my math class so I can write a third essay... then I need to do one final thing... all before Thursday or I aint graduating.......

so I will either be returning with my head high or my head low.... regardless I'll be returning

Good luck! We're all behind you!

• Brohoof 1

you got this, broseph. i know this. B)

• Brohoof 1