Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Equestria Online [OOC]

Shift

(edited)

@@Guirdann,

Okie dokie, I actually forgot about the fire glyph. 

Edited by Shift

Hi! I'm back--was sick for a couple days there.

So, I dunno whether to end Glaciem. He seems like a super fun boss to explore, him being a windigo/hydra and all. It seems like a shame to end him here.

I'll put a post saying I shot an arrow directed at his heart. Maybe he can have a heartless stage two or something? XD Or the arrow can miss. Or, uh, he can die. Whatever you guys like, @@Guirdann and @@Shift.

Hello everyone i'm back. Sorry for the wait I went to a brony convention and I lost my phone... Also sorry for the last post it is a bit rushed but I wanted to post as soon as possible. I guess I'll do better next time.

Oh and don't kill me yet and we have the option to resurrect the hydra because logic.

• Brohoof 1

@@Guirdann,

Welcome back, did you enjoy the con? :lol:

Yeah, but for a brony that just came out of his closet I expected a bit more passion toward the show, it feeled more like a reunion between friends with pony as the side theme than a brony convention. I feel like after all this time they are tired of ponies...

• Brohoof 1

Hiya! I'm leaving for a week or so starting tomorrow. I'll work in a quick post, but Shift and Guirdann, just pretend she's... I dunno, hurt by Glaciem and doesn't want to talk much. Yeah. Seeya.

• Brohoof 1

@@Guirdann,

Oi, Guirdann, since Caramel is away for a week, you can reply to Equinox without waiting for Caramel. 

...however it looks like you've been inactive since the first, mind giving me an explanation when you come back (if you come back at all)?

@@Shift,

I'm sorry I'm not realy active I have a lot of work and the little time I have to myself I spend it sleeping or closing the genetic gap between me and porridge. I'm going to try to be more active but the quality of my posts and my creativity might decrease. I really love this Rp and I don't want it to die... Sniff.. Sorry again.

And it seem that I'm an idiot too I have edited my old post instead of quoting it. if you have any record of it, can please someone send it to me?

@@Guirdann,

It's okay, school's starting up soon and people have work, so there are a lot of things on people's minds. 

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I think this roleplay is kind of dead, but I've decided to let you all know anyway, Reaver and I have decided to leave this roleplay due to a number of personal issues. Thank you all for so much fun here. :) I hope this roleplay somehow revives.

@@Little Red,

Oh, alright. This RP seems pretty dead, which is a shame, but I've had tons of fun with it.

Hope the best in your future endeavors.