What would you do if the avatar above you started snuggling you

JacelynUSB

44 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

I uh suppose one snuggle would not hurt actually it would kill me so no.

thumb.gif

Funny that you used that particular clip, considering that in my Head Fanon, Changeling Will Guide(my other Ponysona) was there helping our heroes save their friends. And as he (alongside Starlight) offered Chrysalis the chance to be the leader her subjects deserve, she of course rejected it, vowing revenge on Starlight and shaming C. Will Guide for being the only other Changeling present that didn't turn beautiful. C. Will is just glad his friends are safe, regardless how he looks! But I digress...

@The_Gobo

Wanna snuggle?

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

@WiiGuy2014Here snuggle this instead.

75c.gif

Again, perfect clip that matches my head fanon. When the Changeling in me willingly decided to come out (in more ways than one) in between Chrysalis' throne being destroyed and her rising from the rubble, nopony knew what to make of the fact that their Unicorn friend has the soul of a Changeling sharing his body. But then Flurry Heart on her own flew up to me/us and gave us/me a hug without any fear just like Quasimodo being accepted by that little girl in the end. Again, I digress..

3 minutes ago, Lenny said:

<Ok

∆∆∆∆∆∆✓✓

I don't know what you mean by triangles and check marks, but if you want to snuggle, you got it!

• Brohoof 2

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

Again, perfect clip that matches my head fanon. When the Changeling in me willingly decided to come out (in more ways than one) in between Chrysalis' throne being destroyed and her rising from the rubble, nopony knew what to make of the fact that their Unicorn friend has the soul of a Changeling sharing his body. But then Flurry Heart on her own flew up to me/us and gave us/me a hug without any fear just like Quasimodo being accepted by that little girl in the end. Again, I digress..

I don't know what you mean by triangles and check marks, but if you want to snuggle, you got it!

ⓜ⒏ lᆺ【】々ʎuoɹq

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Okay, seriously how the heck are you making these symbols?

So, I just fixed my pony translator.  Now my keyboard should be typing in equestrian English. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A n  a p p l I c a t I o n 

• Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

@WiiGuy2014 I'm glad you like my gif choice here is a gift something you can snuggle for life.

tumblr_ocls5pbYm61ue6k41o1_500.gif

Hello, Hatchling version of Thorax, :wub: who has been the first real friend of the Changeling in me, whose soul was saved by me as Unicorn Will Guide when I first arrived in Equestria. ;)

*snuggles back a lot*

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
10 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

@WiiGuy2014 I'm glad you like my gif choice here is a gift something you can snuggle for life.

tumblr_ocls5pbYm61ue6k41o1_500.gif

That's going to haunt my dreams. I don't know why really. Maybe it's because they made crawl animation kinda creepy.

Edited by PrincessOfCompassion
  • Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Lunar Echo said:

*escapes your snuggle*

Chair­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ᇌᇈ

• Brohoof 2

I would gravitate towards the shower since I'd be quite slimy. :wacko: