Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What unique things can your OC do?

ggg-2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Scarlett's subconscious has developed control and access to a raw powerful segment of her whole magic, meaning that when she infuses her magic into something she has much more control over it. If enough of these "living" parts are in close proximity they can develop a small amount of conscious linked in with her subconscious. 

This effectively allows her to create partially living structures and objects that she has influence over, such as her house.

My OC's a ghost, I think that's pretty unique! She can float through walls, levitate and make her voice all scary, but she can't actually touch anything. She can move things with her magic, but it takes an incredible amount of concentration and energy for manipulating the simplest of objects

My Oc has the unique abilities to copy everything what Pinkamena does and not being original in the slightest.

The Ability to annoy other characters so much, that they go against the forum rules and even kill her in an rpg.

The Unique Ability to dissapear on countless sites without telling her fans anything and even lying to them, by saying she wouldnt do it again.  :okiedokielokie:

And lets not forget the way, she turned her blog into an nsfw blog just because...without a warning, without everything so that a lot of people unfollowed or ignored her. And then she deleted it anyway because she was unhappy with what she did...THEN WHY DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU DOUCHEBAG!

And she has a metalplate on her head...thats...thats a thing...an ability....right?  :wacko:

In "OC-Reality":

He's pretty smart and can process complex tasks in seconds

He can make his horn on profile pictures disappear :I (I actually just forgot to edit it in)

My mary-sue-head-world:

He's darkness, and can turn himself while winter nights into a creature that has powers compared to Alucard. (Kinda like this, just that my OCs power isn't in the color "blood red", but in like "black with blue blurry outlines" instead. And i don't have dead human souls inside me, but instead my past-selfs and all the ponies i absorbed and an army, that i create out of my matter. Don't ask, it's my all-perfect-mary-sue-oc-equestria-dream-world. xD)

Edited by FizzyGreen
  • Brohoof 1

My oc, Tapfire, is half Changeling (On his Father's side, if you needed to know.). The perks of this is he can change into anything he has seen with his own eyes. (Yes, even a dragon, gryphon, etc)

As a downside he cannot change into anypony that is female (Well, he can, but it's always them as males.) due to having a pony mother rather than being full changeling. Also, he has a hard time fitting in and copying personalities, so obtaining Love is difficult. Also, when not transformed he looks like my avatar rather than a changeling, so he'll never fit in with Changelings, a race he feels attached to personally.

I thought I'd give the downside to my unique gift because otherwise it sounds a bit OP. (Besides, turning into a dragon is awesome, who wouldn't want that?)

Another perk is his gaming aptitude. He's amazing at video games and grew up playing them with friends, and uses it as a release from everything in his life.

Dax Blackwater has a 'sixth sense' about locating emeralds, being drawn to large gatherings of them.  

Harcourt Blackwater is a master of stealth and shadows, being a skilled thief.

Gideon Anomaly is the quintessential 'mad scientist', and has exceptional skills in technology and quantum theory.