Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What unique things can your OC do?

ggg-2

What things can your OCs do that is unique? Not only is my OC one of, if not the only, male Alicorn, he's developed a new means of pest control for Sweet Apple Acres. By bucking the air as hard as he can, he can release a wave of visible Earth Pony magic that will scare away pests that could ruin crops, all without harming them. He's currently teaching the Apples to learn and use this themselves.

• Brohoof 1

He's not the only male alicorn, no.

My OC, Prince Fairy Cake is a secret brother to both Luna and Celestia. He came from the sky when the first Sonic Rainboom hit and found Pinkie. He felt sorry for her, so he shrank to the size of a fairy and sat in her mane, where he whispered the idea to throw parties to her. Ever since then, he's consulted Pinkie to throw party and magically inserted joy on every of her party guests so they all enjoy her parties a lot. When Pinkie became leal of age, he also started dating her.

And when the elements of Harmony were brought back, he used his powerful magic to infuse them so they could actually work their magic. that's why it worked when the elements used it, but not so well when his sisters used it.

He does make it look like it's actually the elements themselves that does it, because his existence is a total secret.

Not really though.

(edited)

I think my most unique OC is Rune. He uses glyphs, and you guessed it, runes to get about daily life. he uses normal unicorn magic too, but he mostly relies on this new magic he discovered. the way runes/glyphs work is you concentrate on the symbol, and it releases a burst of whatever magic was inside. he 'enchanted' his arm with glyphs, so...yeah...

heres his profile, if your interested: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rune-r8233

Edited by PeytonJay

My OC has a white bass and can play it exceptionally well, and often collaborates with other musical ponies around equestria, but mostly in ponyville

• Brohoof 1

My OC's special talent is playing video games, and he can use video game type magic. One certain skill he can use called "Mind Racer" allows him to use his magic and mind to control his body so he can play a video game at a faster rate. The spell only works for 10 to 15 seconds after that it leaves him with a headache, long overuse of the spell causes him to pass out.

Being able to know where to go, knowing most things about a place and being good with history (because he has read so many books and remembered). He is quite good with dark magic and can conjure dark crystals (although not as much as Sombra could, pretty far from that). 

Will Guide's unique ability is the power to summon Disney objects and characters. He sees the world of Equestria having a lot in common with the world of Disney ;)

NAME: Starfisher
RACE: aliwolf
POWERS: Advanced teleportation and star mending
DIET: meat and grains
BIO: Star comes from a time when alicorns were feared due to one very evil alicorn named war
so like all alicorns his horn was cut off at a young age. Stars parents were a pony and a wolf named Cosmic star and Midnight. during that time wolf and ponies were at war so they had to go on the run. sadly they were caught and killed and star was taken. Many years later he became a general of the united equestria army and along with starswirl became lunas. Teacher teaching her about stars. Stars old age has nothing to do with the fact he is an alicorn its due to the fact he had a 1000 stars shoved into him so he has 1000 lives
OTHERSTUFF: star has 20 giant wolf kids that he rescued from a griffin restaurant

He is a unicorn but can use levitation at least for a short while. In his words "it dosen't surprise me that most unicorn can't levitate, but it does surprise me that almost none of even the most gifted ones have considered it actually possible." Can use dark magic without it corrupting him, summon spirits, communicate with the dead and use some psychic abilities.

Silverhoof knows a mere 4 spells. 3 of them come from an old Royal guard primer that all unicorn cadets were required to know 800 years ago. None of those spells are used by the guard now. But any unicorn who wants to can find them in old libraries or book stores.
Silverhoof is the only one using them today. I don't count that as unique, just rare.

The unique spells is his family spell, They run a shop in Canterlot and make a living off of the vain socialites. It was the first spell he ever learned.

The New You: This spell can change the color of anything, reverting back to its true colors 24 hours later. If cast on a pony, it will reinvigorate the skin, cleanse the coat and mane, and refresh the recipient. It can make any color, even luminous colors. Silverhoof can make colored lights bright enough to read by. It has a range of 300 feet, and can cover a 40 foot radius area in a single spell. Duration: 24 hours.

That and Silverhoof has a silver hoof.It weighs the same as his other hooves, but it looks like polished silver. He believes it means he is destined for great things...but so far he's still just a wannabe adventurer.

Despite the fact that Overdrive's talent revolves around mechanical stuff, he has a strong talent for music, and can play several instruments.

Wind Chaser is good at being an adult blank flank. Essentially meaning he really isn't good at much of anything. :(

Vested Interest is a fashion designer, I know that evokes Rarity, but she definitely doesn't design the same kinds of things Rarity does. She has more of a sporty, urban flair.

My Ponysona, Veiled Spike, is an expert on the creatures from the Everfreee Forest and practices dark magic for the sake of just learning it. She's not a villain, however. Just some type of good warlock. 

Well, my alicorn Silhouette Dusk can use witchcraft (dark magic) without corruption. She uses it to grow black crystal to equip her army with weapons that can pierce magic shields & armor that repels magic attacks. 

My channeling-centaur hybrid Proximus "Proxy" Charon can do the usual fair attributed to both species IE shapeshifting, phasing himself & others though objects, lasers, stealing magic (though he doesn't' do that). Being changeling, he carries an empathic sense, so he'll have a general idea on what others are feeling, though it can get unspecific at times, like the feelings of admiration, adoration, platonic friendship & love, would all feel the same to him. Later on Proxy will get the ability to morph his limbs into weapons like claws & sickles upon his own ascension. He can use hypnotic suggestion on somepony when he gets in close range and contacts them with his horn. He, like all other changelings, are immune to chaos magic, as their ever changing anatomy adapts itself. That and changeling magic in a broader represents order in contrast to Discord's chaos.  

My camazotz (bat pony) Chaly can hang upside down by her tail, see sound, shadowstep, hear ultrasonic frequencies, and gain an energy boost/ chemically induced high by drinking blood. Each species has it's own blood attributes. Earth ponies for more strength, Pegasi for stamina, Unicorns for magical resistance, Crystal ponies for... shiny coats? But Alicorn blood, that is the sacred beverage. All 3 attributes in spades, plus enough energy to keep a bat pony up for days. Think mountain dew + red bull + 5 hour energy + an adrenaline needle x PCP/ angel dust. Plus she can use a chain sword with the greatest of ease. The grace of a gymnast ribbon, the sadistic glee of a bullwhip, and the sharp edges of hundreds of black crystal shards. So... don't buck with her. 

(edited)

Well aside from the usual pegasus suite of flying, walking on clouds, and controlling the weather. (Though Steel is actually pretty bad at doing that last one and below average with the first.)

Steel is also pretty good with pegasus wing sabres, swords that are "worn" on the wings. He's a decent swordpony and unarmed fighter.

Edited by Steel Accord

I have finally developed an OC for one of my stories. She's an Earth pony that can "smell" gold. Yup, she got her start as a miner and is now rather wealthy. The way I see it, Unicorns can use magic to find hard cold gems, but it takes an Earth pony to find the living mailable warmth of pure gold!

PS. As I am not a gamer, this has nothing to do with "Minecraft" or "Don't mine at night"!

LOL!

• Brohoof 1

My OC doesn't have any kind of super power, he isn't as pretty nor talented as other oc ponies, nor he was given any fair chance either. Such an evil Creator I'm ^_^

And despite all the challenges and flaws he might have, my OC is learning to love himself and others, openly.