Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What makes you unique?

IrusBlaze

Everypony is different in some sort of way. Whether its hobbies,personalities, or something out of the ordinary :)

Now we are bronies and that makes us unique, but what else is there? It can be anything.

Politics

Experiences

Friends

This is where you shine! Show your colors and be yourself.

SHARE ANYTHING that you think makes you unique!

Ill start

I love to climb trees at random times ( i continue conversations as i climb)

i sometimes use knifes instead of forks to pick up my food

i tend to create large RP universes which mash up all my favorite things. I take the Transformers and Everypony from Equestria and put them in the same universe so they can have all sorts of adventures.

Pretty crazy right?

Enough about me

YOUR TURN!

what makes u unique?

• Brohoof 2

I can build or fix just about anything. When I talk about the details of projects to people, their eyes glaze over and they usually don't understand what I'm saying.

I also take things to an extreme level. I started liking coffee, now I roast my own and have built an espresso machine that caused a friend of mine in aerospace desing to start speaking in explatives when I showed him pictures. The same thing happened when I got into beer. Now I'm building a small brewery in my garage. You get the idea...

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, let's see...

I somewhat act like Egoraptor at times, I am somewhat Jim Carrey-style funny, and I am a gamer...

That is about it... boring, right?

(THIS TASTES LIKE EGORAPTOR!)

Edited by SUPERFOX5
  • Brohoof 1

I think im going to go with my strong sense of empathy. I can put myself into someone else's shoes really easily, which might be a reason I try to be really involved with politics. Sometimes this can really bite me in the butt when one of my friends is down in the dumps though.

• Brohoof 3

i tend to create large RP universes which mash up all my favorite things. I take the Transformers and Everypony from Equestria and put them in the same universe so they can have all sorts of adventures.

Pretty crazy right?

Enough about me

YOUR TURN!

what makes u unique?

To be honest I do that myself. I usually combine elements from other games i've played and add in some story elements to it. Although most of the worlds I come up with if not all are grimdark. I guess I kind of got that from playing too much Metal Gear. Anyways other than that there's nothing really. When i'm at work I try to be upbeat and make people laugh. After that I come home play some Fallout 3. Go on the computer and check the forums as well as check out some of the latest video game news and that's about it. I don't know what makes me unique as i'm still searching for that and hope to find it one day. :huh:

• Brohoof 1

I'm insane about a lot of things, I lack human compassion and I don't even try to pretend otherwise.

No, none of that is actually true. I'm not insane, I'm just as insane as everyone else. So, nothing unique about me, ah guess.

What do I do, however? I never know when to stop joking, I can be very caustic towards others, I have some weird likes besides ponies, and I like the raps.

Edited by WordplA
  • Brohoof 1

I would have to say my love for computers, my friends barely know what the heck I am talking about with anything that involves PC.

Tell me about it. One of my friends is as good with computers as i would be if I was handed over the Enterprise. No offense to him, but he has to ask me if the big DOWNLOAD button is the download. I'm still not the best myself, but at least I know most stuff.

• Brohoof 1

I suppose it is my zany personality and interests. I have many different obsessions and I tend to talk about them a lot and do tons of research. I guess I have a unique sense of humor.

I am not too spectacular as a person, but I like my personality, despite it's flaws, and that is what makes me unique, my personality.

• Brohoof 2

I am told often that I'm funny, though it's when I'm not trying to be.

I'm a terrible shy individual in person, so I rarely initiate conversation.

I'm well-read and have a large vocabulary, though I don't use it as I don't want to appear snobbish in front of others.

I have a strong sense of empathy, because of which I'll often times do something I really don't want to do because I know that the person in question had a bad day.

I'd like to think I'm good at drawing and story writing, but my fear of judgement from others keepers me from posting my work anywhere.

That's me in a nutshell I would figure.

• Brohoof 1

What makes me unique? I am a firm believer in the Goddess Nyx, ruler of the Night and the daughter of Chaos. I study the occult in my spare time, when I'm not watching ponies or playing Magic: The Gathering, though I try to stick to the Light. Darkness and its allies wreak havoc on my aura and I cannot concentrate on mundane matters for hours after the fact. Crazy as the above sounds, I'm not joking. That's actually true. I also write quite well, I sing often and I am told that I am very good at it, and I am in college at the moment studying Mandarin Chinese, specializing in education.

• Brohoof 1

hmm what makes me unique? nothing i would say. im pretty boring, but what i have realized is that in this world we are lied to... "advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need." Fight Club i think of this and start to think its so true i guess what makes me, me... is the fact that I'm a dick but by that everyone comes to me when they need to ask something cause it may be Mean of how i put it... but i make it straight forward no sugar coating nothing, straight to the point and the facts, im a gamer, i laugh in others faces when they are mad.. cause its funny that's kinda why i love my job so many angry people umm but ya other then that nothing really unique about me.

• Brohoof 1

What makes moi unique?

I have a very unique way with words

I love to flirt

I think differently then most girls my age

I love to write

that's pretty much it, oh wait I forgot the most obvious one...

I'm madly in love with a purple cartoon pony. :P

What makes me unique ?

I think it most part of my personality than what makes me unique (we are 6 or 7 billions in this earth after all).

- I lie like I breathe, like that with no reason, and the worst is that i'm good at it.

- When I say "I'm telling the truth" I'm honesty itself, it's a little bit a consequence of the previous stuff, same when I'm writing, I only lie to someone by looking him in the eyes.

- I consider friendship as the most valuable thing in the world, I only have a few real friend, but I could cross the whole world for them.

- I can get physicaly hurt by feeling strong emotions (such as sadness or hapyness). As an example I was sick during a whole mounth after watching the royal weeding (and that's an "easy" case).

- I can fear everything, one more time a consequence to the previous stuff, I cna fear to have fun with a friend cause I know it will make me sick or even worse.

- I'm mad, I can accept the most irrational concepts, consider a paradox as logical, or simply ignore the more evident things.

- I'm a french, fan of Dr Who and MLP (a very rare mix).

- I felt in love 2 time, untill I realise I was liing to myself

- But that's a sad story and I allways try to face the world with a smile on my face and a spirit free of sadness.

My tongue ring~

I'm not like most girls. I'm polite when I need to be, but very blunt as well. Sometimes I don't care about what I say. If it offends you..OH WELL. It's been said and not many people like that. I don't sugar coat things...usually.

With that being said, I like to partake in tomboyish activities. I'm the type of girl to check girls out with some guy friends, drink with them, and just chill haha. (Unless I like you. If i have a crush on you I want you to only notice me. :<)

I'm really artsy compared to some of my friends. Most of my time in class was spent doodling. Or writing lines. I was very unfocused. /:

I'm very different than most of my family. Like my mom and some cousins, they dress/act trendy and mainstream. I'm the 'Hipster'. My mom doesn't understand that, it feels as if she wants me to be a little clone.

I am very antisocial person with very few friends. I have very small social needs so I can spend a lot of time alone and feel completely OK about it. I don't like parties, spending much time with many people around me makes me tired quickly (except metal gigs - the only situation when I'm surrounded by people and feel comfortable.)

I am individualist, I like doing everything by myself, my own way. I really hate any kind of "Group work".

Oh, and I can solve Rubik's Cube in 22 seconds. I have no idea if it's unique, I just wanted to brag B) .

go ahead and beat me motherfuckers

*ahem*

>i laugh of things that are horrible to others

>i love to make short and sick stories

>i don't make music that fits in genres and i dont really care (experimental)

>i'm insanely creative (oh you have no idea what lies in the back row of my creations)

>my way of talking and generally my way of acting

>my taste in music

>it feels like i'm high all the time

>my humor in general

>i'm obsessed with a lot of shit

>i'm a satanist (i'm not evil... go read about philosophical satanism.)

>i make aphex twin grins all the time because they make me feel calm and it boosts my self confidence somehow

>i'm a record collector

>obsessed with drug related stuff

>obessed with electronic music

>obsessed with hi-fi music systems

>freaking long hair (pics in post a pic of yourself thread is starting to get very old.)

i'm 15. there's alot more but that's all i can remember for now

oh yeah

>i hate people that arent being themselfs and act like everybody else because theyre all scared of being different ( norwegian wangsters and bimbos. norway isn't really that great)

Edited by anonymstol

Well picture me with my co-workers in the lounge:

Everyone is sitting drinking their energy drinks. And i'm in my spot surrounded by pokemon cards and my pink DS with a pokemon heartgold cartridge inside!

It just makes me much more colorful and i stand out from the flock.

Also:

I'm usualy polite but i seem to always be able to come-up with a wise-cracking remark when i need one.

I'm good at bargain hunting when shopping.

I have the FFX strategy guide implanted in my brain.

I'm great with animals

I have a strong hard work ethic (i believe hard work DOES have its own unique rewards)

I'm a straight-edge (I don't smoke, drink or do drugs)

Hello i as a person am quite an oddity coming from people of the new world you don't see people that do my kind of work anymore there's like 2 people left in Washington that do this type of work. before i go any further let me explain i have Old skills older then dirt and the skill has never changed over the last 200 year's i am a tannery worker and butcher as well as a leather worker all 3 of these skills were needed at the time to make a living off of the trade. over the years however i have learned Taxidermy and mummification and have used them for clients that ask no i do not take requests not right now anyways before anyone asks.

i am also missing a leg as this is due to an accident with a cliff and some nasty wind on my off time i play the stock market for extra cash and add it back into my savings as well as buy liquidatable assets such as gold and silver. i actually use the silver in jewelry i actualy wear my only 2 out of 3 pieces i have made over the years. i also know how to cook quite well when it comes to meat and slow cooking is a wonderful thing (besides the getting up at 2-3:00 in the morning) and getting it done.

that's me also love to talk to people so if you want gimme a buzz on skype if i don't answer i'm busy.

Hmm... what makes me unique? Well you see, my DNA might be something that makes me unique from the rest of you. I also have natural red hair, freckles, and an odd ability to make all of my closest friends laugh. I am artistic in more ways then one, I can draw, I can create poetry, and I can write stories straight from my imagination. I am pretty sensitive, not when it comes to insults, but when it comes to beauty. I can look at something and find true beauty in it, and sometimes it makes me cry. But make no mistake I am no pushover. I have my own views, and no one has a right to infringe upon them. I hunt, I fish, I mountain bike, but I also do some pretty introverted things too. I tend to spend a lot of my time on the internet, I play video games and MMOs, I play magic the gathering, and I have a small literature and comic book collection. I do read a lot. I own 3 firearms, two 12. gauge shotguns, and a SKS rifle. I also own 3 swords and one combat knife, and I keep all these weapons by my bedpost within arms reach at all times. I love watching television dramas, my favorite one most recently is Breaking Bad, but I also love Walking Dead, Justified, Revolution, and Heroes. That is pretty much a rundown of me as a unique individual.

I'm crazy *flails* according to everyone of my friends.

I can come up with the most twisted and messed up stories in my head! (mostly about psycho serial killers, or... pretty much anything along those lines)

I am obsessed with cats, and i talk about them non-stop.

I tend to flirt with every girl i talk to... even if i'm not trying X3

i'm obsessed with drugs, even if i dont do 'em, and probably never will... i have no idea why.

i want to be a doctor when i'm older! or own a strip-club.

i like chainsaws

i like trees, (but not trees as in trees, i mean trees as in trees,)

i make no sense.

i confuse everyone, and i am very repetitive.

well... i have no idea what else to put here... so... yeah X3

I think that I am unique because I am not like any other girls. I don't cake on my make-up, I don't seek attention, I don't sit there and think I am ugly because I sure as hell am not, I don't try to show off, I am just not like any other girls. I am more tomboyish, but I don't dress like a guy. I dress like a nerd. Video game, TV shows, and random shirts. I am not some fake chick with spray tans, so much make up, and extremely cleavage clothing. I hate them kinda girls who think they have SWAG. I am also very nice, if I am not pissed off. I love to get along with other nerds and Bronies.

I think that I am unique because I am not like any other girls. I don't cake on my make-up, I don't seek attention, I don't sit there and think I am ugly because I sure as hell am not, I don't try to show off, I am just not like any other girls. I am more tomboyish, but I don't dress like a guy. I dress like a nerd. Video game, TV shows, and random shirts. I am not some fake chick with spray tans, so much make up, and extremely cleavage clothing. I hate them kinda girls who think they have SWAG. I am also very nice, if I am not pissed off. I love to get along with other nerds and Bronies.

Posted Image

Just playin' (unless you accept), but that just described every girl my age here in Southern California I've met, and I am so sick of it.

As for me, I have a near encyclopedic (so I'm told) knowledge of guns, and quite a decent collection (as decent as can be had in Southern California with their strict and more often than not outright idiotic gun laws). However, I don't hunt, as I do not like to harm animals, and the guns are just there for collection, enjoyable target shooting, and, if need be, home defense.