Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What makes you feel squeamish?

Sanic Screwdriver

personally, I was an EMT for a few years,  so very little actually makes me squimish......there are a few things.

Imagine you had a cheese grater,  you know one of the fine ones for nice shredded cheese...now imagine taking that to your teeth.  I cringe just a little at that...

• Brohoof 1

There are not many things that make me sick or squeamish, there is probably only one thing that does and that is the thought of getting something like glass or needles in the eye and then you try getting it out of your eye and your having trouble with it.. That could happen to you, like if you had a crash or something. It's a realistic fear, eyes are so fragile.

I used to want to become a doctor, so most physical conditions like open wounds and so on.. Have no effect on me. I'm actually interested in how our body works and how our inside structure is. One of the reasons why i decided later on to not become a doctor was simply because i'm lazy and becoming a doctor is hard work. I also just lost the interest, but back when i was interested i was a huge nerd in that medical science stuff. Got straight 10´s, which is the same as A+ or something.. Highest grades in science.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

Probably anything to do with skin, i hate it when TV shows thinks it's necessary to show close ups of people getting needles...why just why...

Otherwise i'm usually the deranged person laughing when someone gets hit by a car or something during a movie. While my class was watching The Great Gatsby this girl gets like squashed by this car...the room was completely silent but me who was dying of laughter.

The thing that makes me sick is wood vibrating or creeking. It makes an unconfertbal sound to me and when I hear it, it takes over my body and tricks me into doing some kind of weird seat dance in wood shop class.

I would say the sound of wood vibrating or creeking. This gives of an unconfertibal sound that my ear translates into my body to do a very weird seat dance.

• Brohoof 1

I can't stand those circus people who do stuff, like swallowing swords, or jabbing sharp objects like needles through their skin.

Just seeing them on TV makes me wanna look away and pretend I never saw that.

Also, cockroaches I HATE cockroaches!!

Alot of things really Xd.

Needles, glass shards sometimes even, oh and I hate when people take like a toothpick or needle and stick it through their skin where theres no nerves.. It looks like it would hurt and seeing it makes me hurt heck :/.

Oh and people scratching or sometimes even touching styraphome, I don't know why but that noise gives me chills and scratches my head and it just UGH I hate that noise and feel so much. It gets under my skin. >_>.

Also any body parts really, blood can kinda, but not as much, but organs and stuff ugh.. different story.

Theres probably more but I forgot them for now. I'll edit if I can come up with them later :P.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Squishy sounds like the ones that come from pasta, people getting shots, food that looks and sounds very disgusting, and high pitched clanking noises that come from people striking silverware on their plates too hard

• Brohoof 3

What makes me feel that way is people vomiting and finding strands of human hair on a wet surface.

I saw on videos that a lot if people don't remove candles on birthday cakes before doing this face-to-cake "prank". Imagine one of these candles goes into the eye

• Brohoof 1

Seeing people in pain is pretty bad.

Vomiting, whether it’s me or somebody else.

Old leftovers just at the cusp of their expiration date.

Medical procedures of any kind.

Snakes, spiders and crawly things in general.

Loud noises.

Fighting.

Blatant immorality.

Contortionists.

Anything too close to cockroaches :love: . Cat’s tray moat had a roach floating in the water and I took it out I dispose of it. Stupid thing was floating towards my fingers D: yuck! I could probably do any other bug or a spider but roaches noooo

• 3 months later...
On 12/2/2020 at 1:39 AM, Festive Booker said:

Things stabbing someone's eye. Just thinking about that sets my teeth on edge.

Makes me think of that one mission impossible scene.

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Besides needles, which is weird because I had a bunch of piercings and that was completely fine. But going to the doctor and getting a needle freaks me out.

But my own blood freaks me out. Especially getting blood work done. I can’t watch them take the blood out of me or I’ll faint. 

• 1 year later...

Seeing kids or animals being mistreated. But I don’t know if squeamish is the right word for it. I think sickness or rage comes closer.

Contact lenses or anything touching the eyeball makes me squeamish.