Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TomokoKuroki

It's harder in the sense that I've not practiced on the moon as long as I have the sun. So naturally it is more difficult in that situation. It isn't actually any different than raising the sun. They both require the same amount of magical focus/power.

But that is not all that we do with them. I make beautiful sunsets for everypony to enjoy before they sleep or as they wake up. And Luna makes the stars appear to lighten up the night just a tiny bit more, to ignite wonder, and to decorate her beautiful night.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have this question for you.

when the need comes can i be exiled to a beach?

Hmm...now that is interesting...I didn't know the moon had beaches.. I'll have to ask Luna about that.. We'll see.

Posted Image

Edited by Hayzelestia

Princess Celestia,

do you remember when I got banished and then turned into Blaze? Well, you didn't banish me to the moon. I banished myself in the woods. So you remember that?

Princess Celestia,

do you remember when I got banished and then turned into Blaze? Well, you didn't banish me to the moon. I banished myself in the woods. So you remember that?

Nope, I don't remember banishing anypony other than Nightmare Moon.

Hmm...now that is interesting...I didn't know the moon had beaches.. I'll have to ask Luna about that.. We'll see.

Posted Image

the moon does have beaches. although it has no seas. so their more like deserts.

the moon does have beaches. although it has no seas. so their more like deserts.

How...well dissapointing really. Well if deemed to be banished he shall be banished to the beach resorts on the moon.

Posted Image

(edited)

How...well dissapointing really. Well if deemed to be banished he shall be banished to the beach resorts on the moon.

Posted Image

sister, we can assure you that the moon is not a nice place to stay...

yes it is sandy,dusty and full of rocks witch are quite summarily to a beach.

but the things you have on a beach resort, think of warmth, company and ice cream are no ware to be found on the moon.

Edited by lunatic

sister, we can assure you that the moon is not a nice place to stay...

yes it is sandy,dusty and full of rocks witch are quite summarily to a beach.

but the things you have on a beach resort, think of warmth, company and ice cream are no ware to be found on the moon.

Well banishment is not a pleasurable thing. For those of serious dire need of imprisonment, the moon is my place of preference. Or my gardens.

Nightmare Moon is the only one so far. I'd have her turned to stone...but how could I ever get the most important pony in my life back?

Posted Image

(edited)

Dear Princess, are you planning to go to vacation this summer?

I do hope I am able to take time off. This is a important time of the year for me as the sun must be up longer than in the winter. As well as dealing with my royal duties.

But I hope to take Luna and myself for a small treat of a vacation.

Posted Image

Edited by Hayzelestia
  • Brohoof 2

Dear Princess,

Next time, can Discord stay a bit longer? I mean COME ON! Eternal Chaos comes with chocolate rain. CHOCOLATE RAIN.

Chocolate rain, meh, I want skittle rain. . . actually that would hurt. . . Ok Dr. Pepper rain then. Although it would be a bit sticky so would chocolate rain.

Celestia, I shall (try to) bring you the best and most exotic bananas I can get, along with something small and fancy!

(Yeah, I'm really on a holiday now, one and a half weeks left and on one of the rare spots where there is internet. :P )

• Brohoof 1

Dear Princess,

Next time, can Discord stay a bit longer? I mean COME ON! Eternal Chaos comes with chocolate rain. CHOCOLATE RAIN.

chocolate rain

some stay dry while others feel the pain

chocolate rain

now on to my question

have you heard the word

What are your views on my book? :3

Also, What kind of TV do you use? xD

Your book has me interested so far, though I am only on chapter 3.

And my T.V is from 1000 years ago.

Dear Princess,

Chocolate rain also pollutes the crops and other plants and trees. It's sticky and takes aged to get out of your mane. not to mention Discord would destroy everything. No. He will stay as my personal statue. Besides... humiliating him is so much fun.

Posted Image

Celestia, I shall (try to) bring you the best and most exotic bananas I can get, along with something small and fancy!

(Yeah, I'm really on a holiday now, one and a half weeks left and on one of the rare spots where there is internet. :P )

Thank you! and please tell me all about your holiday. I wish you the best of fun there!

Posted Image

chocolate rain

some stay dry while others feel the pain

chocolate rain

now on to my question

have you heard the word

No, what is the word?

Posted Image

Your book has me interested so far, though I am only on chapter 3.

And my T.V is from 1000 years ago.

Chocolate rain also pollutes the crops and other plants and trees. It's sticky and takes aged to get out of your mane. not to mention Discord would destroy everything. No. He will stay as my personal statue. Besides... humiliating him is so much fun.

Posted Image

Thank you! and please tell me all about your holiday. I wish you the best of fun there!

Posted Image

No, what is the word?

Posted Image

ps, i saw the vid that the discord pic above is from moments ago

what is your opinion of this meme i made

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184

ps, i saw the vid that the discord pic above is from moments ago

what is your opinion of this meme i made

Posted Image

It is glorious!

Posted Image

You know what you should do? Sing. You should sing.

SING, SING FOR US ALL!!!!!!!!! :D

I may someday when I get a good version of me singing something. Though a princess does have her priorities you know ;) It is on the list.

Posted Image

Would you be kind enough to leave me a question on my ask thread? :D

I understand that a princess like yourself gets pretty busy. Anyways, if you want to the link to the thread, it's in my sig!

(edited)

Would you be kind enough to leave me a question on my ask thread? :D

I understand that a princess like yourself gets pretty busy. Anyways, if you want to the link to the thread, it's in my sig!

When I come up with an adequate question of worth I'll send you a letter. Thanks for letting me know. :)

Posted Image

Edited by Hayzelestia
  • Brohoof 1