Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

SilverAppy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Through Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Just channel surfing one day way back when and just happened upon the show, I decided to watch it and have been hooked since.

Hi I'm SilverAppy, new to the forum but definitely not new to the show.  I've been a fan since the show first started but this is my actual first attempt to reach out to others who also enjoy the series.  I'm not really sure why I've waited so long.  I think its a mix between life in general and not having internet access for over a year (not fun).  Anyway I'm looking forward to connecting with fellow fans and who knows maybe even make some friends.  :P

• Brohoof 11

Hello @SilverAppy and welcome to the forums! It's great to have you here in the forums! :squee: I hope you enjoy and make lots of great friends! :pinkie: If you need anything or just want to chat, feel free to send a PM to any member here if you'd like. :blush:

• Brohoof 7

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=) It's nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) Welcome here on the MLP Forums community =)=)=)=)=)=)=) of fun pony times =)=)=)=)=)=)=) and happy ponies =)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can enjoy here =)=)=)=) with all of the ponies =)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many of the pony people =)=)=)=) and pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=) YAY =)=) *hug =)

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome to the forums SilverAppy! If you have any questions feel free to ask :) I hope you'll make alot of new friends here and have a great time! I'm looking forward to seeing you around!

And lastly... BROHOOF!
sig-3787224.sig-3782970.sig-3782125.sig-

• Brohoof 7

post-31081-0-95536700-1420351681_thumb.png

Hey SilverAppy, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

593672__safe_solo_pinkie+pie_animated_sm

• Brohoof 6

Hullo SilverAppy, and welcome to the friendliest forums you'll ever find!  :muffins:

We all hope that you have a fantastic time here and that you make loads of friends!  :squee:

Feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  :P

I don't know if I could survive without Internet access for an entire year  :unsure:

*Hugs*  :pinkie:

pinkie_pie_and_rainbow_dash_hug_vector_b

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Hello there and welcome to our enchanting and welcoming forums here! :pinkie:

Glad to meet some more new members around here! And it's fine if you waited a bit. Some people here have taken a bit long as well but that's fine! :P

What matters now is that you're now here with us all! Glad to have you here and you finally had gotten around to joining this ever so friendly community! :)

Have a brohoof from my fictional crush in the GIF. :lol:

giphy.gif

:please:

See ya around the forums! And don't be afraid to friend anyone here or get to know us better!

Edited by GoldKingdomFright
  • Brohoof 5

sig-3778471.sig-3778471.jackie4_zpsg1wkl

Without internet for a year? Sounds like deployment, lol. Glad to have you with us, hun~!

Looking for a place to show your creative side? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/32-pony-artwork/  

Maybe you wanna participate in roleplay? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/21-roleplay-world/

Feel like sharing some sagely advice? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/38-life-advice/  

Wanna engage in some controversy meaningful debate? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/98-debate-pit/

Don't ever feel too cautious about messaging one of us for help. 

We're all friendly, most of us don't bite and we love an open mind.

Hope you have a good time!

• Brohoof 5

Hello SilverAppy,

I hope you caught up with what you missed without the internet. I hope you have fun on these forums and your internet stays strong.

Keep being cool and brohoof!

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the Forums's, PM if you need some help, or if you just want to chat.

I'll let you know, i joined this forum recently, and it is phenomenal, glad to have you with us and I'm here for you and I know their are plenty of others here for you to. Enjoy the forums.    B)   :D   :muffins:  :catface:      . 

• Brohoof 5

Charmed.

Anything else you want to tell us man? Your introduction is slightly vague, such as no interests, no life background, and barely any goals we can help you achieve. 

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

sig-3779136.sig-3777320.sig-3777261.sig-
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!   :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!   :muffins:

• Brohoof 3