Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Roleplay World and the case of the missing cat

Troblems

An RP announcement?! WHAT?!

And it is...

PRP

Is still not ready.

download.png

Instead, since we recently lost a staffer, Khajiit to like...real life, we've promoted two new people!

Now, cats don't usually wear shoes, and if they did they would be quite small; however, kitty has left behind some big (proverbial) shoes, and I have every confidence in our two newest staffers!

@@Hypn0ticD will be sitting vigil in the Everfree Empire.

@@Eloquence will be covering Equestrian Empire.

Due to feedback from past staffers, they will each be trained in one section, and learn the other later on, because good lord, RP world is huge, and can be overwhelming.

That said, they'll be joining myself, @@Fhaolan and (sometimes) @. So welcome aboard these two lovely ladies!

• Brohoof 8

I accept my fate with open arms!

I may not have known Khajit as well as I should've, but I'll do my best to rule with an iron fist monitor the Everfree as diligently as possible!

• Brohoof 7

If there is one section that has been needing the extra help it has been RP World; great to see two qualified individuals accepted on as staff! :D

I've been friends with Eloquence for a while now, so I know she is more than capable of handling duties in Equestrian Empire. I don't know Hypn0ticD as well, but from what limited conversations I've had with her she has the passion and love for it. :)

As for me; guess I'm officially RP support now. Yay. <3 :P

• Brohoof 5

*Path sees Episode 100 is coming.

*Looks for escape hatch

*Troblems assists

I see how it is.

Congrats you two. RP has been in need for some time now. Welcome to the team. /)

• Brohoof 5

It's more like the Y to our vowels. You're there when we need you, and very grateful for it. ^_^

• Brohoof 4

It's more like the Y to our vowels. You're there when we need you, and very grateful for it. ^_^

LOL, that is the best description I have ever heard. Awesome. :D

• Brohoof 1

So now promotions are at service? Time to work on mine, right...?

Crazy_Twilight_S01E10.png

Extremelly well deserved promotion though! I've never had a single chance to talk with Hypn0ticD sadly, but I managed to talk with Elouquence before, and she showed what it's needed to be Sectional Staff (aka what I lack). Also, more female staffers are what we need against those mean boyz <3

Good luck to you both! With Troblems as a boss, you are going to need it <3

• Brohoof 5

Thanks everyone! I'll do my best to keep EqE running smoothly, though I'll miss the staffer I'm taking the place of.

Now to continue on with the pegasister takeover 

• Brohoof 6

@@bronislav84,

... I'm Eloquence's EvE counterpart, afyer all!

Actually I was about to post that you being a mod is a very welcome but unexpected surprise, but mom pulled me off I and I had to send it as is. I meant to edit, but you caught my post as unfinished. I'm sorry about that. I meant no disrespect, I swear.

Power to the ladies! :comeatus:

Congratulations you two, you were accepted into the Illuminati. Please wait for three weeks for your acceptance pamphlet and care package.

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the staff @@Hypn0ticD, I'm sure you'll do great, and *gasp* LOOK, IT'S @@Eloquence, I had no idea you were this interested in our RP section!  :muffins:   Well, it seems you're even more talented than I previously realized; not only do you write rather awesome fanfiction, but now you've already joined our staff.  Congratulations, both of you, I'm sure you'll both do splendid work on our RP Team!  :pinkie:

Also, more female staffers are what we need against those mean boyz <3

Woah, woah, woah, mean boyz?!  :baconmane:   I'm feeling some gender-tension up in this thread; the girls are coming after us, staffer gents, man your battlestations!  THE PONIVERSE BATTLE OF THE SEXES IS OFFICIALLY ON!!!  :sneer:

Don't let my use of a clip with an icky-cootie-covered mare fool you, TEAM BROS ALL THE WAY!!!  We've got mustaches, top that!  :mustache:

• Brohoof 4