The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned for banning!

Banned for being scented like bananas!

Banned for looking rather decent in a bandana!

Your banned! I'm banned!

This whole COURT is out of bans!!!

Edited by Widdershins
  • Brohoof 1

Beatings & Salivations Everybeing!   Creativity is something blatantly important to me as is no doubt evidenced by the 28 OCs I have posted here of the some forty plus I have, they're linked altogether at the bottom of my About Me page in my Profile & I would deeply cherish anything you wish to say about them! Among which of those I am proudest most of is my Draconequusona, His/My Ask Thread  and my Hydra, Gallimaufry or "Mauf" and their own Ask Thread!  Either way, sufficed to say, I am quite confident I have more OCs than you! Crazier to! Do You have a tatzelpony?! No, I rather think you don't! Hew-Hew-hew!

Unbanned cuz it makes me happy to know that rarity is well liked :)

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Banned for not making it earlier :P

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Banned cuz reading dreams that are not my own can get...scary o.o'

Also unbanned cuz yay you made your bed^^

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned for stealing my magical jar of glitter again!

• Brohoof 1

Beatings & Salivations Everybeing!   Creativity is something blatantly important to me as is no doubt evidenced by the 28 OCs I have posted here of the some forty plus I have, they're linked altogether at the bottom of my About Me page in my Profile & I would deeply cherish anything you wish to say about them! Among which of those I am proudest most of is my Draconequusona, His/My Ask Thread  and my Hydra, Gallimaufry or "Mauf" and their own Ask Thread!  Either way, sufficed to say, I am quite confident I have more OCs than you! Crazier to! Do You have a tatzelpony?! No, I rather think you don't! Hew-Hew-hew!

Banned cuz i just can't sleep :( i think its cuz i know i may have nightmares tonight, and, unlike other people, i probably don't know what will make me have 'happier' dreams....everything seems like its made of nightmares to me right now :(

EDIT: Please try to cheer me up, next poster. okay?

Edited by PinkuRiku
  • Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Unbanned because I hope you Can Sleep better soon.

Unbanned cuz thanks. Being on this forum should help: seeing nice people like feminine stuff like ponies dressed as princesses :)

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned cuz i think a battle with you might also help me have good dreams.

Seeing cool pokemon fight just for honer, rather than out of anger twards each other :)

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Unbanned because Welcome Back and Thanks! :D

@PinkuRiku: I'm at Showdown right now, Also, What Happened to PelipperZachary? I lost Password for PelipperZachary but I'm now StaraptorZachary!

Edited by Zachary
  • Brohoof 1

Rarity SIG 17 Standard Size.png

Thanks Kyoshi for the Signature

Banned cuz if we do battle i don't think i want a team of 'cute' pokemon. cuteness is kind of scaring me more than usual tonight...seeing 'cooler' pokemon might actually give me better dreams, weird as it may sound.

And hi wingnut :)

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned cuz i liked your nidoking and your giratina. :) But I don't like feeling afraid of cuteness. I know its not how i usually feel, anyways. I hope it can end for me soon...

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Unbanned cuz i like cuteness again :D

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned cuz i often doubt that its okay to like cute or pretty things. Which may of been part of why i got so...scary last night :(

Aka "LadyPKchu".

unbanned for having to deal with nightmares .... i wish i had them instead, it has been too long since I was freaked out by a nightmare .... :adorkable:

img-37177-1-img-37177-1-img-37177-1-img-

Signature made by Skull Kid

OCG Vera - Outcast Gamers Twitch Livestreams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuzDghzyVjk - •_•