Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I would like to start making episode analysis videos

CrystalNight

I would like to start making episode analysis videos for Mlp and would like to know if anyone could help me get started on how to do it and possibly help me? I would really love and appreciate the support and help from everyone. I invite you to be apart of it as well. :3

• Brohoof 6

I don't make the videos but I seen some members here on the forums do make them =)=)=)=)=)=)=) @LZRD WZRD as an example I think =)=)=)=)=)=)=)

I myself like watch the analysis videos that are animated, and I mean that your character is drawn there and it "speaks" with your voice in background This is how many people do the videos I seen =)

Good luck =)=)=)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 2

Not sure how much help I could be but I can guarantee I'll watch them! I love episode analysis videos actually and would love to hear your opinions. 

I might comment but that's to be expected.

• Brohoof 2

I don't make the videos but I seen some members here on the forums do make them =)=)=)=)=)=)=) @LZRD WZRD as an example I think =)=)=)=)=)=)=)

I myself like watch the analysis videos that are animated, and I mean that your character is drawn there and it "speaks" with your voice in background This is how many people do the videos I seen =)

Good luck =)=)=)=)=)=)!

Thank you i appreciate the help!

Not sure how much help I could be but I can guarantee I'll watch them! I love episode analysis videos actually and would love to hear your opinions. 

I might comment but that's to be expected.

Thats fine the fact tgat your intrested and will discuss with me is good enough for me honestly. I love those videos from people and would like to start doing some myself but i am really not a big tech person so i need help with that. I'm still having a hard time making my Oc aside from the really detailed cutie mark and my screen name on here is her name.

• Brohoof 1

Well as far as I know, you should have a good mic first. I don't know what kind of analyst videos are in your mind, but if you are interested in my opinion, I would say the funny type is the best. For example, Silver Quill is my favorite analyst. His videos always makes me smile and he have good points and interesting views of the episodes.

• Brohoof 3

Well as far as I know, you should have a good mic first. I don't know what kind of analyst videos are in your mind, but if you are interested in my opinion, I would say the funny type is the best. For example, Silver Quill is my favorite analyst. His videos always makes me smile and he have good points and interesting views of the episodes.

That is exactly what i am aiming to do. He is also my favorite and he inspired me along with the others analysts to start making my own. I have a mix just not sure how well it works.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
That is exactly what i am aiming to do. He is also my favorite and he inspired me along with the others analysts to start making my own. I have a mix just not sure how well it works.

Well then, if you have any questions or something you want to ask feel free to ask me, I will gladly help you with advices. As I mentioned, good mic, a little experience with video-editing, humor, good ideas are all you need to make a good video, at least in my opinion.

Oh and originality isn't a disadvantage. People like originality.

Edited by Kerberossz
  • Brohoof 2

Well then, if you have any questions or something you want to ask feel free to ask me, I will gladly help you with advices. As I mentioned, good mic, a little experience with video-editing, humor, good ideas are all you need to make a good video, at least in my opinion.

Thank you so much! I have an idea and facts to start but i am not a techy person on account of my eyesight struggles. I am blind legally so usually i have a hard time with most of the stuff like that. I can still see and everything i just need some help. I am still trying to make my Ocas well but can't draw her right yet. I'm not very good at mlp art yet.

• Brohoof 1

@@CrystalNight

Just letting you know I moved your thread to Creative Resources where is should get the proper attention.

Thanks. :)

• Brohoof 2

@[????member=CrystalNight]

Just letting you know I moved your thread to Creative Resources where is should get the proper attention.

Thanks. :)

Oh, Thank you! Sorry i'm still trying to get use to how forums work. I hope you have a super duper day! I love the avie you have too. Very adorable :D

• Brohoof 2

Sounds cool! I could help you out with video editing, if you'd like.

Omg really? I would love and appreciate that very much thank you!

If you ever want to collab or anything, send me a PM!

My channel is in my signature ^^

Sounds good! I have no idea when i'm gunna know how to start or when since i'm still figuring things out on how to make videos and such. I will definately be up for a collab! I'll let you pick the episode as well If you would like. :)

If you ever want to collab or anything, send me a PM!

My channel is in my signature ^^

Sounds good! I have no idea when i'm gunna know how to start or when since i'm still figuring things out on how to make videos and such. I will definately be up for a collab! I'll let you pick the episode as well If you would like. :)

• Brohoof 1

if you ever need extra voices or an editor let me know, Either way, I would love to see some good Analysis Videos. Good Luck and keep me in the loop (\(^_^)  

• Brohoof 2

I would love that! I do need editing help, but I'm always game for a collab as well.

Cool.

well, you can always PM me or can catch me on skype. I'm always up for Collab Work, (Haven't done any in a few months, need to shake out my cobwebs on my mic lol.  ) and have no problems helping out with editing ^_^   

• Brohoof 2

Cool.

well, you can always PM me or can catch me on skype. I'm always up for Collab Work, (Haven't done any in a few months, need to shake out my cobwebs on my mic lol. ) and have no problems helping out with editing ^_^

Sounds great! I'm new to all this sort of thing. I don't even know if my mic is any good really.

• Brohoof 1

Sounds great! I'm new to all this sort of thing. I don't even know if my mic is any good really.

Well maybe we can get together sometime this week or next and make a "Test" Video to see where things go. ^_^  Do you have a Youtube Channel, would like to subscribe to it

• Brohoof 2

Well maybe we can get together sometime this week or next and make a "Test" Video to see where things go. ^_^  Do you have a Youtube Channel, would like to subscribe to it

How would we do that? i litterally don't know what i'm doing and am almost done with my Pony persona. As for my Youtube channel it's under Aisha Ramirez. I will have purple bangs in my picture. :)

• Brohoof 1

ow would we do that? i litterally don't know what i'm doing and am almost done with my Pony persona. As for my Youtube channel it's under Aisha Ramirez. I will have purple bangs in my picture.

No worries. I've been Youtubeing for quite some years. Will be able to help you out with that. 

Also, I subscribed to your channel. ^_^ 

(I Can PM you the details about it if you prefer.) 

Best Regards.

• Brohoof 1

No worries. I've been Youtubeing for quite some years. Will be able to help you out with that. 

Also, I subscribed to your channel. ^_^ 

(I Can PM you the details about it if you prefer.) 

Best Regards.

That could work. Sorry i keep slowly responding. I am still working on my Pony persona. Having a hard time with my cutie mark...

• Brohoof 1

That could work. Sorry i keep slowly responding. I am still working on my Pony persona. Having a hard time with my cutie mark...

awesome. I've worked on mine to a point. just have had writers block when it comes to it. :P no worries on the slow response.

• Brohoof 1