Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I would like to start making episode analysis videos

CrystalNight

I can't say I'd be able to help much (if you ever need help writing, I could give it a shot). :/

I went ahead and subbed to your channel. If it'd help, I can share your videos and give shoutouts and whatever to get them a little more attention. Not much, but it's something.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing your work. :)

• Brohoof 2

awesome. I've worked on mine to a point. just have had writers block when it comes to it. :P no worries on the slow response.

Writting i'm good at as well as art so i can help with that lol. I am almost finshed with my character what do you think?

https://mlpforums.com/topic/129086-%E2%99%A6-ambers-guide-to-finding-your-cutie-mark-%E2%99%A6/page-2My phone won't download it for some reason.

I won love to do a clan some day too :)

* Collab

Ugg auto correct

Sure! When i finally get the hang of things i will surely let you know. :)

awesome. I've worked on mine to a point. just have had writers block when it comes to it. :P no worries on the slow response.

Sorry my phone is being stupid.

I can't say I'd be able to help much (if you ever need help writing, I could give it a shot). :/

I went ahead and subbed to your channel. If it'd help, I can share your videos and give shoutouts and whatever to get them a little more attention. Not much, but it's something.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing your work. :)

Awww thank you! Thats help enough :) If you want your free to colab so you can have your opinion in there. :)

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
Here is a good video made by Digibro, one of the known analysts, that may help you get started in the analysis community!

I myself am trying to start learning how to do analysis videos! :D

• Brohoof 2

Here is a good video made by Digibro, one of the known analysts, that may help you get started in the analysis community!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rug_cic_fYw

I myself am trying to start learning how to do analysis videos! :D

Thank you so much! Hopefully you and i can start making videos soon :) Is that your Ponysona as your profile picture? It looks awesome!

• Brohoof 2

Thank you so much! Hopefully you and i can start making videos soon :) Is that your Ponysona as your profile picture? It looks awesome!

Yes, that is my ponysona OC! :P Thanks!

• Brohoof 1

Your welcome! :P

I'm still lost on the video making process. I have a mic but don't know how to cut and paste video and sounds from various things.

• Brohoof 2

Your welcome! :P

I'm still lost on the video making process. I have a mic but don't know how to cut and paste video and sounds from various things.

What editing software do you currently have? If you don't already have Sony Vegas Pro, then get it! :P It's very easy to use and it's free if you crack it. :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I do not have any. I think that the one i was going to have my friend help me with.

What editing software do you currently have? If you don't already have Sony Vegas Pro, then get it! :P It's very easy to use and it's free if you crack it. :D

I don't have one at the moment. I think thats the one i was going to ask my friend to help me get.

Edited by CrystalNight
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Watch digibronie. He has a whole video on how he edited and did his :) also a few tips for analyzing is to think of it as a piece of work to be reviewed, with your own interpretations and ideas blended together on what the episode meant, how well it did. Etc. I wouldn't mind helping to write some but I'm no professional and I can get lazy . But I'll try :)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...