Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lines you'll never catch FIM characters saying.

Singe

(edited)

Rainbow Dash: Applejack, your family's cider tastes horrible.

Applejack: That's those new "regulations" enacted by Princess Twilight. We had to make a lot of changes, like our equipment to make cider meets the health qualifications and that the farm meets the environmental standards. She's wringing my family out more than our rags.

Rainbow Dash: Dang it, the minute Twilight gets into power she starts throwing her weight around and nitpicking everything. She put a speed limit on how fast Pegasus can fly. I have over 10 speeding tickets just to be here.

Edited by Singe

17 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Rainbow Dash:  @R.D.Dash?, does that mean "Ready, Dash?" :dash:

It's Rainbow Darling Dash ;)

Rainbow Dash: guys I know Twilight is going to kill me, but I think Flash is kind of cute.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Pinkie Pie: The wonderful thing about Tiggers is tiggers are wonderful things. Their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs. They’re bouncy trouncy flouncy pouncy fun fun fun fun FUN, but the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is I’m the only one.

Rainbow Dash: (Pinkie still singing that in the background) Pinkie seems to be enjoying this too much. What’s gotten into her?

Applejack: Oh, maybe a couple Apple Cider drinks that turned out to be kinda (The TV censors the next word after she pulls out a half filled bottle of unidentified clear liquor)

Rainbow Dash: You DIDN’T

Applejack: Hey! You do your pranks, I do mine

Pinkie Pie: And thats why I repeat! The wonderful thing about Tiggers is Tiggers are wonderful things.....

Big Mcintosh: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHH YOU’RE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!

(Pinkie Pie is kicked out)

On 12/17/2019 at 8:01 PM, Eren Jaeger said:

Pinkie Pie: The wonderful thing about Tiggers is tiggers are wonderful things. Their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs. They’re bouncy trouncy flouncy pouncy fun fun fun fun FUN, but the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is I’m the only one.

Maud Pie: Thanks for noticing me! :squee:

Rarity: My new line of dresses are designed with an easy way for them to slip off. For when your special some pony says, "Drop'em".

Sugar Belle: Oh, I don't know if Big Mac can even say that.

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, SpittyPie2005 said:

Twilight: "I hate you Spike! I wish I never adopted you, you're such a pain in the butt and you mess up everything! Just leave me alone! I don't care if you die!"

Spike: OK Boomer....

13 hours ago, Singe said:

Sugar Belle: Oh, I don't know if Big Mac can even say that.

Big Mac: yuuuuup!

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash: I'm really getting tired of everyone asking me, "Which one are you?". Just because my mane, cutie mark, and tail is the color of rainbow, doesn't imply any additional meanings beyond being cool.

Edited by Singe

Minion: Dr Caballeron! I found that Rainbow Pony you were looking for. She was at the local school

Dr. Caballeron: Is that so? 

Minion: I managed to take a photograph of her. (He presents the photo he took as shown below)

616F28CF-7F84-4E05-A4A0-A3DBDF4FA220.thumb.jpeg.2e63ebaad78df35ebb13110b03e680f6.jpeg

Cabalerron: IDIOT!!!! THIS IS NOT RAINBOW DASH! THIS IS A PICTURE OF A DOG!  

Edited by Eren Jaeger