Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lines you'll never catch FIM characters saying.

Singe

Applejack: All right little ones, quiet down! Class is about to start. Ms Cheerilee is on temporary leave to visit an injured family member. Until she gets back, I’ll be your substitute teacher. 

Applebloom: (Thinking to herself) Oh gawd. This isn’t gonna be pretty.

(Few minutes later)

Diamond Tiara: Hey Applebloom! Still just a blank flanked baby after six weeks since the start of semester, huh?

Applejack: WHAT WAS THAT I HEARD YOU SAY?

Diamond Tiara: Oh, It was nothing, ma’am!

(The screen shifts to Diamond Tiara sitting in the corner wearing a “dunce” hat)

Edited by Heir to the Monado

Unicorn: "My horn shoots... magic"

Alicorn: "My horn is bigger than yours"

If you haven't watched the whole series Do NOT open the next one

Spoiler

"When you become an alicorn your horn will grow 3 times it's size"

Spoiler

Image result for twilight with joke flower

Remember what happened to her horn after this?

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 1

Spoiler

Applebloom: We're adults.

Sweetie Belle: You know what that means.

Scootaloo: I can finally say them.

*Several curse words later.*

Applebloom: Really. You're an adult and the first thing you do is yell every offensive word to ponies. Now we're banned from the train. 

Sweetie Belle: Are you kidding me! Why would you do that?!

Scootaloo: Rainbow Dash does it and I thought it was cool.

Applebloom: I know we messed up.

Sweetie Belle: But in our defense, it should be illegal to keep dangerous creatures like that as a pet.

Scootaloo: Yeah, you should be required by law to have a license for such a dangerous creature.

Fluttershy: I don't know but maybe being an adult made you three a bit crazy thinking. Being illegal and needing a license to keep a cute creature is ridiculous.

Rainbow Dash: I'm just responsible.

*Cutie mark crusaders laugh.*

Rainbow Dash: Why are you laughing?

Scootaloo: Sorry, I can't really picture you being serious about being responsible.

Applejack: You need to take an adult with you, except Pinkie Pie. She's more a pony filly.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Scootaloo: "What do we look like animal encyclopedia? points to Fluttershy. All we really wanted to to have a good time. Now buzz off annoying kids."

Twilight: "Now it all well and good but I really think...."

Sweetie Belle: "Twilight, I think we are good we are adults now."

Scootaloo: "Seriously, screw off Twilight. When we come to you for help, none of you bothered to do so. And now you want to do some kind of moral lesson out of this so you could feel good about yourself. Frak you.

Edited by R.D.Dash

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)
Spoiler

Twilight Sparkle: I am ready to ruin Equestria.

Celestia: What?

Twilight Sparkle: I mean rule Equestria.

Luna: Sister are you sure it was a wise decision to let Twilight take over?

Celestia: Don't worry.

Twilight Sparkle: As my first act as Princess, all the dissenters who have doubted me are sentenced to being stoned!

Fluttershy: I don't really understand what the animals are saying. I just nod and that's enough.

Twilight Sparkle: You see these are my friends.

Student: For all your talk about friendship. Only one of you actually having a kid makes you all being the paragon of friendship seem really pathetic.

Pinkie Pie: Come on Fluttershy. What was it like with Discord?

Fluttershy: It was weird.

Pinkie Pie: Weird...that doesn't say much.

Fluttershy: What? You wanted me to say he acted like a cartoon character all crazy and zany.

Spike: We have a problem Twilight. It's a rebellion.

Twilight Sparkle: Who's leading it?

Spike: Uh, it's Flash Sentry.

Twilight Sparkle: Flash? The guard I fired after he was caught stealing my clothes and sleeping in my bed.

Edited by Singe

4 hours ago, R.D.Dash said:

Twilight: I just suddenly had a nightmare that I become Celestia's clone, and my friends ditched me because I mooved to Canterlot.

Princess Cadance: Twilight, are you a...Cow? 

• Brohoof 1

Celestia: Equestria will be in good hooves.

Twilight Sparkle: Alright, so the plan is that Equestria will be divided up into six parts for each of us to rule.

Celestia: What?

Luna: Didn't see that coming, did you?

Applejack: I can't believe you're now running the Wonderbolts.

Rainbow Dash: It took a lot effort, to convince Twilight to fire Spitfire and put me in charge.

Twilight Sparkle: Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack. The royal assassins aren't meant for getting rid of your rivals.

Fluttershy: Um, Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: Fluttershy, I approve of you using them to get rid of your brother.

Rarity: Twilight, could you do me a favor?

Twilight Sparkle: Sure.

Rarity: You got any pony you can make a prince for me to marry?

• Brohoof 1

Twilight: Princess Flurry Heart is our last hope.

Cadence: am I a joke to you?

Pinkie Pie: I will never get married

Twilight: not even to your R63 self?

Pinkie: no, that would be stupid.

Edited by R.D.Dash
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Twilight Sparkle: Okay, uhhhh, oh yes. One minor note here, Lauren’s birthday party’s been moved to today........

(All the other MLP plushies are shocked)

Rainbow Dash: What do mean the party’s today? Her birthday’s not until next week!

Gilda: What’s going on down there? Is Mrs. Faust losing her marbles?

Twilight: Obviously she wanted to have the party before the move. But I’m not worried. You shouldn’t be worried......

Applejack: Of course Twilight ain’t worried! She’s been Lauren’s favorite since Kindergarten!

Big McIntosh: Oh come on little sister. If Twilight says it’s all right, then darnit it’s good enough for me. Twilight has never steered us wrong before

• Brohoof 2

"OH GOOLY GEE I GUESS FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC COULD YOU TIREK HUG ME PLEASE ?- Cozy Glow's line

"SURE COZY GLOW I TIREK I LOVE TO HUG AND SQUEEZE YOU FOR MY VERY OWN FILLY HAAAAA"!- Tirek's line

"I CHRYSALIS HATE THE CHANGELING ARMY I THOUGHT I'D GO WORK AT SUGAR CUBE CORNER MAKING SMILING CUPCAKES WITH PINKIE PIE"!-Queen Chrysalis line

Spike: Twilight are you okay?

Twilight Sparkle: I'm okay. What happened?

Spike: Well, you tried to push your last apprentice to pursue friendship. Then she said your style of approach with friendship was temptation to make one compromise or surrender their own beliefs to appease others. After that you started rambling, hyper ventilating, and passed out. 

Twilight Sparkle: I can't believe that happened.

Edited by Singe

Twilight Sparkle: There are zombies everywhere. Where's Pinkie Pie?

Rainbow Dash: She tried to befriend them and they ate her.

Applejack: She could have been saved if a certain pony acted.

Rainbow Dash: Pinkie clearly said she knew what she was doing and got this. How was I suppose to know being eaten alive screaming for help wasn't part of that?