Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Character's talking corner

Silver W. Valensnow

Kevin: *quietly sinks into the background*

IB: "All this romanticness is sickening....*notices Rarity walking by with a bunch of fashion stuff and runs to her* Wait lemme help ya!"

post-24809-0-56229000-1436546861.png

• Brohoof 1

Can l sing "Beautiful" from Wingtina Ponuilera? -starts to smile more without even moving her lips by herself-

((#cant find that song. XD is that artist given a pony name?))

Aqua looked back at Caliber, "I hear you! He sure has more audacity than me!" She giggled.

"Where does he get the confidence?!"

IB: "All this romanticness is sickening....*notices Rarity walking by with a bunch of fashion stuff and runs to her* Wait lemme help ya!"

Diamond Rustscythe: l guess he's gone -narrows his eyes as he looks at IB walking away- One thing l agree on with him, bah, LOVE, too complicated!

Demiro Desertstorm: Ah, old Sombra, those were funtimes. l remember when he spread chaos in Equestria, glorious times. l think he should be back at his rightful place

Rave: "You are confusing him with Discord. He did not spread chaos. He kept himself within the Crystal Empire.... not saying that he did not have bigger plans" post-28830-0-87867800-1428770358.png

((Christina Aguilera)) Silver Snow: l'll do the singing, my dear, if that's okay?

Rune fumbled the first couple notes, but then he found that starting note.

He started playing as if he knew the song by heart.

"Go for it!" He said.

(edited)
Rave: "You are confusing him with Discord. He did not spread chaos. He kept himself within the Crystal Empire.... not saying that he did not have bigger plans" post-29563-0-73163100-1419622354.png

Demiro Desertstorm: The Crystal Empire is Equestria, or am l confused right now? l HAVE been there, but l thought it was a state of Equestria, not another country -scratches his head- anyways, Sombra is the black, ghostlike ruler that reigned before Princess Cadance in the Crystal Empire, right? Red horn, green, smoking eyes, dark voice 'n all...

Rune fumbled the first couple notes, but then he found that starting note. He started playing as if he knew the song by heart. "Go for it!" He said.

Every daaay is so 'wonderfu~ul and suddenlyyyy, it's hard to breathe... -is really living in the music and closes her eyes-

Edited by Silver Snow

Every daaay is so 'wonderfu~ul and suddenlyyyy, it's hard to breathe... -is really living in the music and closes her eyes-

Now and then l get ii... -lifts her head and hooves up- ...iinsecure from all the pain, lllll'm so ashamed -takes a deep breath-

@,

Ice came back from helping Rarity, and sat next to Caliber. He was blushing wildly.

"...lemme guess. She kissed you?"

@Silver Snow

"Get there!" Rune encouraged her, still playing the song.

Now and then l get ii... -lifts her head and hooves up- ...iinsecure from all the pain, lllll'm so ashamed -takes a deep breath-

l am beautiful no matter what they say.
Words... can't... bring meeee down -moves herself to a position to show passion-
I am beautifu~ul in every single way
Yes, words can't bring me down, oooooh noho
So don't you bring me down.... today

@

Aqua giggles at his blush. "So how was it with Rarity?" She asked teasingly with a wink :smug:

"...lemme guess. She kissed you?"

@Silver Snow

"Get there!" Rune encouraged her, still playing the song.

Blizzard didn't know what to think for a moment until he heard Caliber and Aqua speak. "Huh? Woah--!" 

He fell backwards and hit his head. There seemed to be hearts, and what looked like Rarity's cutie mark, rotating around his head comically, as his eyes spun, and spoke somewhat random words, "Ahhh. You're so beautiful, Rarity. Such a hot tail, and mane...."

(edited)
Silver Snow "Get there!" Rune encouraged her, still playing the song.

Rune was keeping up his playing, and he was beaming at silver.

Silver Snow: -looks swoonly at Rune- To all your frieeeends you're delirio~us, so consuuuuumed in all your doooooom

Trying haaaaard to fill the emp...ti...ne~ess,

The pieces goooone, left the puzzle uuuuundone,

Ain't that the way it iiiiis?

-places her hoof on Rune's cheek again, taking a deep breath...-

Edited by Silver Snow

Aqua giggles more at Ice's Rarity-smitten expression. X3

*runs up and shakes Aqua by the shoulders* "Listen Aqua! I have a date with Rarity soon! If I mess this up, her 5 friends will kick my flank! What do I do?!"

*runs up and shakes Aqua by the shoulders* "Listen Aqua! I have a date with Rarity soon! If I mess this up, her 5 friends will kick my flank! What do I do?!"

Demiro Desertstorm: -taps on IB's shoulder- l would be careful if l were you, love is a pretty serious thing and she aint just anypony. Let her speak, give her the feeling that she controls the conversation. Her elemant is generosity, so be generous to her, it might work, ey? :smug:
  • Brohoof 1

Aqua is taken a bit back by surprise. "Whoa whoa whoa, first of all, keep calm. " She gives him a friendly smile. "Second of all, just be yourself! You're a wonderful pony already! Rarity would love you!" :D
  • Brohoof 2