Coffee Drinkers UNITE!

What makes you not like coffee?

It's...just so bitter...  :fluttershy:

Even with a small mountain of sugar, there's still that typical coffee flavour which I don't really like...  :lie:

I'm going to try coffee soon though. With lots, and lots of sugar and milk.

Lots of it. :please:

• Brohoof 1

img-30973-1-img-30973-1-lR5m9jk.png

Awesome signature by FallenTrench

People think my soul is filled with grey, but it's actually filled with rainbows!

My wife keeps insisting on buying me mugs. I have too many as it is, but she just wants a giant mug collection but she rarely drinks coffee.

two weeks ago mr. Coffee broke. Stopped heating up even with lights on. I tried to take it apart and repair it. Couldnt locate the issue. I was especially stubborn, because it was a wedding present.

For that time I've been using a Corningware Percolater from the 60s. That's always fun, makes great trading coffee, but you end up with a little grinds half the time. If you see one complete at a garage sale cheap, I recommend trying it for the experience.

PS gave up the ghost and bought new Mr. Coffee, on sale at Target.

PPS Bailey's is a liqueur made with heavy cream, Irish whiskey and sugar. The alcohol gives it the distinction of one of the few products that contains milk but can be stored at room temperature and never go bad.

ezgif-5-195349d93672.gif.635dae235c083828c0ca26674abe835e.gif.361b56c29ddd1e04b8f20d25978552ed.gif

Courtesy of @Sparklefan1234

two weeks ago mr. Coffee broke. Stopped heating up even with lights on. I tried to take it apart and repair it. Couldnt locate the issue. I was especially stubborn, because it was a wedding present.

For that time I've been using a Corningware Percolater from the 60s. That's always fun, makes great trading coffee, but you end up with a little grinds half the time. If you see one complete at a garage sale cheap, I recommend trying it for the experience.

PS gave up the ghost and bought new Mr. Coffee, on sale at Target.

PPS Bailey's is a liqueur made with heavy cream, Irish whiskey and sugar. The alcohol gives it the distinction of one of the few products that contains milk but can be stored at room temperature and never go bad.

I've had 3 Mr. Coffees, they usually break on me. I dream of getting a Bunn.

Just looked it up: looks awesome. I like that it has a hot water tank.

Bunn used to only make restaurant grade makers. They finally offer their products for home use, while they may not have a lot of settings on the basic models, they are the only way to restaurant level coffee at home.

So I went to have my coffee and my room mate took the last cup and did not make any more....

This is why murder happens sometimes.

My mom and my sister both drink coffee. I had coffee once and it was a Mocha Frappuccino from Starbucks. It was nice but I wouldn't drink it everyday.

img-33640-1-sig-3772517.sig-3772517.sig-
~My life is a bunch of Discord~
Yes, the pun was intended
~Kivil~

It is so good... I haven't had coffee ice cream in a long time though. :c

I used to hate coffee, and the thought of coffee ice cream sickened me, but as I've gotten older bitter notes are a lot more appealing, and the sweetness in the ice cream really makes it like...super chocolate to me. I also couldn't stand bitter vegetables, greens and the like, until I was in my mid-20s, now they're my favorite. 

ezgif-5-195349d93672.gif.635dae235c083828c0ca26674abe835e.gif.361b56c29ddd1e04b8f20d25978552ed.gif

Courtesy of @Sparklefan1234

Not good with the names, but I prefer coffee black with no sugar and no milk. I really like the bitter taste.

I drink the coffee at home in a Deadpool mug.

• Brohoof 1

DZf4iNK.png

matching setups with my bff pathfinder

Not good with the names, but I prefer coffee black with no sugar and no milk. I really like the bitter taste.

I drink the coffee at home in a Deadpool mug.

I like your style of coffee drinking. 

Right on.

• Brohoof 1

signaaaaaa.png

Anyone else know the feeling when you run out of your favorite type of creamer and you have the other type and you have to use it? That's how it is right now for me, because we're out of liquid creamer and we have to use powder.  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 1

Pennutoh has a gun

I love coffee quite a lot. It should be black, but I don't really care about the brands, doesn't matter if it's instant coffee, from the pot, bought or an nespresso, just give me the coffee and we'll all be happy. 

I guess I drink to much to be honest, but I can't stop. It's usually comes down to about 8-9 mugs of coffee a day, every day of the week. It even earned me the nickname Coffeeman at my old job. :P

• Brohoof 1

I got one of those Keiuregs and before I started cutting back I would drink two whole carafes Now it's 4 cups of Coffee.  I prefer it strong cold Black and bitter, and on occasion will try it with flavoring creamers but not often. I got two mugs one is one of my family crest and the other is one of my current unit. 

My most favorite coffee is the Türk Kahvesi :)

Anything can not be exchanged with it :yay:

If you didn't taste it yet or do you wish to drink, i ll have it made for you my dear coffee friends ;) '''
  • Brohoof 1

rsz_11mane_six.png