Coffee Drinkers UNITE!

Well, my mom says it doesn't taste good at all, and to be honest, I just don't like hot drinks, so I can't see why I would coffee. I'll just stick to flavored water. It's the only healthy drink I've found myself liking. >.< (Juice is great, too, but has too much sugar, which I also need to cut back on), but enough about me...

You can go for natural juice.

Also you could try iced coffee. It is usually made with a totally different flavor in mind.

Plus my mom likes a lot of things I hate and hates a lot of things I like. Only I know what my tastebuds enjoy. :P

I sometimes use my black mug with quotes all over it in white...or most of the time I use my Mane 6 mug. Lol. I usually have a mocha or frappuchino but other times I just have regular coffee.

img-38413-1-img-38413-1-img-38413-1-img-

Sig by Shadow The Hedgehog//

• 2 weeks later...

Ever since the family bought an espresso machine for the kitchen my fondness for Coffee has grown, particularly in the case of Lattes and Cappuccinos. I still wouldn't drink it more than tea (a dark day when that happens..) but I'm not quite as... reluctant of it as I was before.

The question I haven't yet figured out for it is; Brown Sugar or White Sugar? :wat:

"Psst...Psst (Do your best, even if you don't stand out.)"

"The golden rule is: Think about what you're saying, then don't say it, and then just run away somewhere!"

img-30925-1-img-30925-1-post-8308-0-40154900-1434305791.png

Signature by @Kyoshi

Just wanted to say, your hair is absolutely amazing!

Oh thanks, my wife does my hair.

I'm loving the hair as well :D

It was actually all done in 1 sitting too.

I have one cup of coffee every morning. Always at home, I've never really liked Starbucks.

I have a Star Wars mug that many people have probably seen around the Internet... It has heat activated lightsabers and it is amazing.

Where would my mental state be in the morning without my daily coffee, I wonder? Scary thought...

I've been drinking it routinely for several years now with at least one cup a day. About two if I want to stay up longer at night. Not only does it help stave off whatever drowsiness I would have at the moment, it also helps elevate my mood and keeps my mind going in bit of a more positive direction. Definitely helpful for when I want to keep my focus up.

Coffee is life.~

Me this morning with my SNES mug.

You have nice hair.

Well it looks like we're out of liquid creamer. We do have powdered creamer, but I suck at making decent coffee with it. Guess I have to stick with sugary black coffee as an alternative.

Pennutoh has a gun

For lazy Cappuccino times

sig-4584216.51t-t+2aNzL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

Is it any good though? I mean... It looks super instant...

I'm not typically a coffee drinker. I usually get my caffeine fix from soda or energy drinks. But when I do drink coffee, I want something flavorful and unusual. There's no point to drinking plain old coffee if you can put a new twist to it. 

The most interesting coffee I think I've tried was Ethiopian Harrar coffee (I'm not sure if I spelled that right). It was super-caffeinated and really different. If I could have that every day, I'd consider becoming a coffee drinker. 

• Brohoof 2

I drink 5 cups of coffee sometimes (usually when there's no soda to be had) I like hazlenut flavored coffee the best

Five? Damn... I mean some days I'll three if it's a really slow day, but five? That's next level.

(edited)

I drink 5 cups of coffee sometimes (usually when there's no soda to be had) I like hazlenut flavored coffee the best

Is it bad that I drink more than 5? :c

Edited by Guest

So I stayed up all night on my tablet, and I was really tired during the day because of it. Do you know what I did? Instead of taking a nap, I grabbed a mug and poured some coffee. Gotta stay awake. Mug life B)

• Brohoof 1

Pennutoh has a gun

TFW...you have a cup of dark roast and you're nothin' but chill... ⊂(▀¯▀⊂)

Strangely enough coffee has always made me relaxed. I've never really been someone to get hyper or "pepped" from coffee. It just turns me into a cool customer.

Strangely enough coffee has always made me relaxed. I've never really been someone to get hyper or "pepped" from coffee. It just turns me into a cool customer.

Same here. I only drink plain dark coffee, nothing added. The aroma wakes me up, and the taste and smoothness of the drink itself relaxes me.

The only minor negative I've experienced is that coffee often makes me feel dehydrated afterwards, for some reason. I usually drink a small glass of water after drinking coffee for this reason.

Same here. I only drink plain dark coffee, nothing added. The aroma wakes me up, and the taste and smoothness of the drink itself relaxes me.

The only minor negative I've experienced is that coffee often makes me feel dehydrated afterwards, for some reason. I usually drink a small glass of water after drinking coffee for this reason.

It's because caffeine can dehydrate you.