Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology What game consoles do you have, and do you like it, or prefer another console

Evan_1

Oh, well...

Nintendo: NES, SNES (One from Europe and the two models from USA, SLIM and FAT), N64 (I have five of these, Black, Golden, Pikacu, Red and Green) Gamecube, Wii and Wii U. Also portatils like two GB (One silver and one black) Eight Game boy colors (All diferent colors) GBA and GBA SP, DSi, DS Light, DSi XL, 3DS and 3DS XL (The Pikachu one!)

Also I own a PS1, Two PS2 (One fat and one slim) and a PS3.

I wish to own a Xbox 360 some day. but sadly at the moment its not one of my priorities.

Edited by Sochy
Typed "whit" instead of "with"

I've owned/do own a Xbox, Wii, Xbox 360, DS, DSi, Gameboy Advance, Wii U, and a 3DS. Out of all of these consoles, the Wii U and 3DS see the most use. Gotta get my Splatoon/Hyrule Warriors and Fire Emblem in, after all.

I have a Wii U, Wii (in case I get any GameCube games), and 3DS, and I don't really want anything more than that... not just because I'm starting to lose interest in playing games, but also since there aren't enough games on other consoles that really interest me, aside from the LittleBigPlanet series.

I have a 3DS and it's pretty much my favorite system out of them all right now :3 I mean I have other systems but the only one I've really been playing is the 3DS is that tells you anything. 

I want a Wii U though it looks great itself. 

I have a gaming PC, PS3, PS4, Wii U, New 3DS XL, and a japanese imported Vita. Out of all of them, my PC (obviously) gets the most attention and I would say my Wii U or Vita is the most neglected of the bunch, which is a shame because my Vita costed me a pretty penny since it is a limited edition Japanese region-free model. I also emulate various other consoles through my PC, including the Gamecube, N64, PS1, PS2, and GBA.

Edited by 09thRoad

I have a Atari 2600, a Sega Mega Drive and a Playstation 2.

I had an XBOX 360 ( got broken ), Ps3 ( got also broken  :lol: ), an Atari 2600 Wood Edition ( got also broken ), an Atari 800 XL ( i wanted that, because my father also had one ones ), a Playstation 1, a Nintendo Wii, a Nintendo 64 Pikachu Edition and a Super Nintendo. And some sort of cheap console with only 2 cartridges to play with  :lol:  

Oh! And a little Lcd Game Console which was so cute  :pinkie:

I liked all consoles so far that i had, but i prefer playstation games more than any other  :)

Edited by .hack//RARITY

Atari 7800

Unopened SNES (Bought it at a convention, but I've never took it out)

Nintendo 64

PlayStation

GameBoy Colour

GameBoy Advance

PlayStation 2

PSP

Xbox

Xbox 360

PlayStation 3

Wii

Nintendo DS

Nintendo DSi

Nintendo 3DS

Nintendo 3DSXL

PlayStation 4

PS Vita

Xbox One

Wii-U

I think that's everything. Not sure if I should include Tablets and the PC with that. :P

I still stand by that the Playstation 2 was the best system ever made, purely for it's amazing library inc. backwards compatibility.